How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Dua Mee, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Oh...mine is a little bit funny. my friends like to call me 大面 as some of them cant really pronounce correctly for damien. hence, i convert it to hokkien way of calling, makes it easier for them.

Currently driving a '07 E60 525

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

cyrus....king of persia..king of babylon... powerful name.

Re: Tig@r, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Tis ismy nick which my subordinate gave me.....:lol2:

Mayb i always pounce on them. Hahaha!

I got my name from a wrestling character. I like his final move, the 'final ride' or at that time, the 'power bomb'.. hehehe...yeah, i like violence.

Re: pearlypearl, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name in IC is Pearl Lee and people sometimes call me "pearly".... even some of my relatives too.. My parents wanted to name me "Pearly" but because my surname is "Lee", so it doesn't rhyme together nicely - Pearly Lee... ya, so pearlypearl! (pearly or pearl) :lol2:

I'm a big fan of diesel who used to be a great wrestler. Loved his final choke slam and last ride. hehehe

Re: diesel_dx, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm a big fan of diesel who used to be a great wrestler. Loved his final choke slam and last ride. hehehe

Re: Tig@r, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hahaha!!! Given by my colleagues, who say i "hunt" them like tiger.

Re: mosesboon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Because i am a roman cathoric and i being named Moses..maybe they want me to be the 10 commandment..haha....and Boon is my sername:)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey Ryan,
Just the administrative usage for login, nothing fancy ! my name was already taken hence added "xyz"....Not as luky as u to get the real name..
Cheers
Kumar

Hi, I love the sense of being free and be close to nature. Thus 'Blue Sky' seems an appropriate Nickname for me.

Re: Luboil, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there to all beemer folks! Got this nick coz a good luboil is the most vital for good engine run.

I've always been a Honda driver, but the deal by PML really irresistable. Going to put deposit for my first beemer by this week......the 520i. Some told me under power car; true anot? But I personally find it very comfortable sedan...........:)

Hi there,

Mine is just a few alphabet of my name which people use to call me, FIR and 67 is my car reg no.

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back