Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Cliff, how did you choose / get your nickname?

This is my first time trying out a Forum whichi had never did in my life. Is very confused with all the terms used. I was bring to these forum by the Newpaper cloumn that talk abt this forum as i am a BMW owner myself. Which i feel that it might be very interesting to meet with the rest of the BM owner around in this part of the world. I would certainly required guidance to manipulate in this forum. Thks if there is any kind soul o show guidance. Thanks.

Re: nasty204, how did you choose / get your nickname?

the first three letters is the initial of my full name "NAS", however when I tried registering that initial to Hotmail many years ago, Hotmail said it was already taken , and after trying out various nickname, I ended up with nasty204 as suggested by Hotmail, and that was about 12 years ago.

And since then , I ended up using this to all the forums.

Cheers

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

HI, I like the name jess so that about it hehe

Hi everyone,

i'm new here, i 'WAS' from the Airforce previously that explains my nick.
However, i'm currently not in singapore, but will be towards the end of the year.

I'm actually eyeing the new 3 series cabrio.

Great to be here!
Cheers!

Re: MoodY, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hey hey,

i'm new here,
Moody was gotten in my poly days, maybe too stress in the lessons, ppl like to call me Moody..
hope will learn something about cars here, and know some friends too..

Cheers!
:)

my Christian name is bill .. and 89 is the year i am born .

Hello all :)

Re: mudpeas, how did you choose / get your nickname?

it's a derivative of mudpie ... a desert my wife loves ... and peas which she doesn't like ;-)

Re: ez1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Cos im an easy guy who can talk abt anything or do anythin under the sun or moon.....

Re: ez1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Cos im an easy guy who can talk abt anything or do anythin under the sun......

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all,

I am new here. I've been thinking of getting a 325 Coupe and that's why I have signed up on this forum.

I'm actually here to get some advice, but it seems that I cannot start any threads on my account.

As for the question of driving habits: I am currently driving an Audi A4 2.0. So I can't drive fast. But I think I am quite heavy footed due to an impatient nature behind the wheel...hey, doesn't that happen to everybody?

Meanwhile, I have reserved a 325 from PML but am still unable to decide. The reason: The Audi TT 2.0.

Which would you get? I don't think this is the right place to ask huh? Haha.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

used to drive a is200 and love very bit of that car. So when i got a 320, i though why not reg IS200GT for memory.

My real name is Pearly, but I like this name called Genevieve, so I gave myself the nick GenevievePearly lo.. ;p

Re: TCH, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All fellow forumers..

i am still v loss at what to do to navigate my way around the bmw site.. wow.. a bit confused.

Anyway, TCH simply represents the initial of my full name la.. something i always used at work and my guys always associate these 3 letters with me.. so its a nature choice for me.

Must get to know more fellow bmw users.. fyi, i am a 1st time bmw driver..

CHeers!

TCH

TCH;360944 said:
Hi All fellow forumers..

i am still v loss at what to do to navigate my way around the bmw site.. wow.. a bit confused.

Anyway, TCH simply represents the initial of my full name la.. something i always used at work and my guys always associate these 3 letters with me.. so its a nature choice for me.

Must get to know more fellow bmw users.. fyi, i am a 1st time bmw driver..

CHeers!

TCH

HAHA same here still new to this site...........cya :)

jess1;361119 said:
HAHA same here still new to this site...........cya :)

My maiden post.. This is very confusing to nagivate... so many advertisment ...

faint............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechNinja24
Back