How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

for me, my favourite English football club is liverpool and thot I used the 00 instead of oo!

Hello guys, sorry for the late late reply. I got my nickname, hmmm, just randomly i guess? I suppose at that time i didn't like how people used to say i drove a bit mad, so i decided to call myself schloemoe(slow motion).

Re: e33extra, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Moi nickname came from my choice of poison during the younger days, when the cheaper the booze and the quicker it got you high, it was super liquor. and that honour went to e33 extra strong cider. (with cherry syrup pls, thank you)
Nickname got stuck all the way till now. :yummie:

That's my name...nothing special...actually wanted to use nick name...but during registration type too fast and end up using my name lor...

Re: AE101, how did you choose / get your nickname?

just a nick, interested in forums from all over singapore .....being lookng around for nice cars like bimmer ...
:yummie:

hmmmm my name is shijia born in yr 82.
i know its sounds like a gal name but than i'm a guy.

Nickname? Cant quite remember as I have been using lasersharp eversince i started venturing into online motoring forums. I used laser system in uni research many years ago and I pretend to be sharp.. hence lasersharp...keke.. !

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My surname is Yap..My USA colleagues call me Yapster (like Napster) but I cant register Yapster. So I added 808 which is my car plate #. Cheers!

mgear is from metalgear.. Remember those days whereby there s a limitation in the no. of characters when you register your email... I have to reduce metalgear to mgear.

Re: op007, how did you choose / get your nickname?

HI Everyone,

I am new in this forum. need lots of your help to get around.
My nick came from a deep cut on my fingers awhile ago.

By the way I am about to collect my 5 series next week. Any advise I should take note??
Also Does anyone here knows about the DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner for BMWs???

Please advise. Thank you

Re: khairilzam, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Khairilzam is my given name and I am comfortable with friends calling me Khai.

I am an event organiser/business development manager for Adrienne K Singapore (Adrienne K Singapore & www.lindenleaves.com) since April 2007.

I organise large scale events such as weddings, treasure hunts, road rally, diner and dance as well as any catering assignments (bbq, housewarming or celebrating your anniversary?) :juggle:

I am also the sole-distributor for a luxury bodycare brand from New Zealand called Linden Leaves which has Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paris Hilton and Daniel Craig (James Bond 007) using them! :woowooo:

My first hand experience with BMW was during IMF 2006 where I went through intensive training at Sembawang Camp by BMW and drove the following models :

(01) BMW 730i - served the Governor of Lebanon
(02) BMW 520i - served guests from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
(03) BMW 320i - assisted in washing and keeping the brand new cars at Tuas

I am currently driving a Toyota Altis 1.6 and look forward to my first BMW order when my business stabilise in th next few years. Will be looking forward to your support.

Feel free to enquire at te following emails :

Personal email at [email protected] :)
Corporate enquiries at [email protected] :)

Re: ultra, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Lived in an apartment called Ultra Mansion. Liked the name and stuck with it. Driving a 325i convertible.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Its my Family Calling Name. . .
BTW Im Driving N Just Recently Bought BMW316iM. . .
I`ve no idea on how to make it look good n sporty. . .
Any0ne can help me in this thingy. . .THNKS

As for myself being. . .
Im Simple
Im Easygoin
Im Extremely High On wheels. . .
But No where to turn or go to. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member