Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

panzer is WW2 german tanks.... BMW from germany so its strikes ....

always had a silver car, till i bought a black bmw.
well.. too lazy to change nicks

Re: shawshank, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Quite random, just read Shawshank Redemption so came to my mind as I am registering!

Re: m3 freak, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hey tread i just love m3's it's my dream car and i feel it's a bench mark for bmw. i spend hours sometime reading bout bmw cars and mostly m3's:)

I just like the sound of it .. and also its the namesake of the tuning coy MTM which I think is cool :)

Just bought my first BMW! Awesome! My no. plate 666, so call myself Devil666.. haha..

Re: bell, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, its a nickname some of my frds call me as my name sounds like 'bell' ... :)

Hello i got my name by removing the A and T replacing it with a y from IZZAT to IZZY.currently driving a E36-320.anyone got a M3 steering wheel?as mine leather wrap is awful but it is a M3 steering,or any suggestions on re-wrapping?

Re: Mastery, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Master too common. So add a Y and got Mastery.

Dictionary meaning spells good too.

Re: manophilo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey y'all, cozy community here...

mano = shark aka passionate lover, philo = love of wisdom

Re: blink_er, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Folks, Just collected my white E90! Hmm...why tis nick? Erh...becoz i like to make my car blink :)

Devil666;334157 said:
Just bought my first BMW! Awesome! My no. plate 666, so call myself Devil666.. haha..
Cool number. I would have loved to get 666 too ;)

6 being my fav.

Re: AussieMark, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

New to forum and hoping to learn more. Was never a real BM fan moreso because I could not afford the hipo versions. My neighbour had a 7 series and said he had traded for a S300, so I looked into them.

Just got my 2004 730i, black with factory 19"s. Underpowered but the trade off in luxury rocks.

My nickname, not really much thought, I am Australian and my name is Mark and hence the name.

Cheers

Re: AussieMark, how did you choose / get your nickname?

AussieMark;335145 said:
Hi All,

New to forum and hoping to learn more. Was never a real BM fan moreso because I could not afford the hipo versions. My neighbour had a 7 series and said he had traded for a S300, so I looked into them.

Just got my 2004 730i, black with factory 19"s. Underpowered but the trade off in luxury rocks.

My nickname, not really much thought, I am Australian and my name is Mark and hence the name.

Cheers

Hey ang mor, welcome.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello to all,

It is my birth name given by my parents. So have been stuck with it for the last 61+ yrs.

My current beemer is a Z4 3.0i, about 4.5 yrs old but has only done 50K km. Have always preferred BMs. I had earlier 2, 5 series which my family enjoyed it especially during trips to Malaysia.

I hope to get as much information as possible about Z4s and would appreciate if someone in the group has some good or not so good news of this model.

Any comment is fine.

Thanks

G.Lim

Re: saint dudu, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well, just a nick which I use in a game"runescape" and my clan is the "dudu"clan.:yummie:

Back