Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello!
Won't say i am a newbie cos i have joined this forum a year ago but wasn't active. Been very busy but at least now i have the time to come in here. I drive a 530i since april 06. and am thinking of selling it soon. I am now into blogging but my standard is pretty amateurish.

Re: deleo03, how did you choose / get your nickname?

from my brother ...:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: hehehe

as the thread title goes....

I chose the nick, Newcastle, as I am a NEWCASTLE UNITED FC fan!!!

sigh...one of the few lonely magpies in Singapore....

I was hoping to be a fighter pilot when I was young. I was impressed with the american acrobatic team like thunderbirds, blueangel...so that's why. In Singapore, we have the Black Knights...

hi guys...

basically am driving a mini cooper now... and at the brink of converting to a bmw... thinking used 523... battling the devils in my head, not sure to make the jump or not... :)

Re: cmho206, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just a brief history:

cmho is my initals. My first conti car was a Peugeot 206 with a number plate which is also 206. I've been using this for a long as I can remember though I've switch to other continental cars.

Bo for Bob (my name) and Jul for (Julie) my wife. It is also our email username.

Hello I'm actially in New Zealand & have recently purchased a 2003 318i Sedan ex Singapore. The last 7 digits of the VIN are NG20857, it is a blue/grey colour. It didn't come with the owners manual or any service history so if anyne out there knows the vehicle I'd be grateful if you'd share it with me.

Cheers

Re: kakoyi, how did you choose / get your nickname?

kakoyi is a nickname given to me.

Currently driving 325CI M-sport

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi my nick name derived from myname and mywife's name siska and michael so we call it sismic.

Currently Driving X5E70 Executive Sport

Bo is for Bob (my name) and Jul is for Julie (my wife) - it is also our email username. By yhe way I'm in NZ & have just purchased a 2003 318i Sedan (ex Singapore).

Re: cablesurge, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey people,

This is one of the few forums where I have received such a warm welcome from the administrator and people. Thank you.

My nick goes way back when i was a kid. Always imagined myself like a electrical surge flying through cables at the speed of light. So am hoping that my cars would do that some day! I know it sounds strange but have kept the name since.

Re: shahril78, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I choose shahril78 as my nickname was because it combines my name - Shahril and the year I was born - 1978 (78 for short).

Re: czack, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi everyone! jack chew is my name . im a newbie 2 tis site.very interesting site i can say, hope 2 mit up wif u guys n advise mi wif some of d mod of my car.

hi guyZ, tis is fishrock aka james, im a marine hobbyist n tis nick has been wif mi since e first day i started reefing so i decided to keep it e way it is.

i juz got my ride (E46) 2weeks ago , Reali nicZ to b part of e bimmer's family

ChEeRs!

Back