How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: cdeleon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my real name is carlos de leon. cdeleon is just that semi-abreviated

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My nick name come frm when I was working in Tan Chong. That's when RB26DETT was launch.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys

i hope there is an interesting story behind my nick.... but no there isn't. just a random one.

btw, im driving a 5 series (E60) with a 17" normal rims. thinking of upgrading to a new set of maybe 19". any suggestions or recommendations on brands, models, workshops etc. appreciate.

NB: im comptemplating BMW model 167 (for 6 series), model 166 (for 5 series) or the AC Schnitzer type 4.also, i understand there are original and replicas (cheapest Taiwan made and also Italy made). Any views or suggestions for the newbie?

apprectate and Gong Xi Fa Chai
jerte3

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, Ryan... I.m working at Air Venture for a long time... so my nickname is Ven... Cool??? Hee Hee Hee

i'm into photography and my nickname 'apotelyt' comes from a lens model in the Leica range of lenses..which till today has an amazing performance in terms of resolution.

Re: KayC, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hah oh well its my dj name. getting my new beemer this week. im excited! haha

Name's Tristan and my car license plate number is 548, so Tristan548

Hi all, im new to this community and still trying to find my way around. how do u post a new thread ? i had a message that says i do not have sufficient privileges to post a new thread?
pls advise. thanks in advance..

When i 16 year old i love evo and now 25 year old i love bmw so.........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back