Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: eNerGy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,
How are you? I am about to be relocated to Spore from KL. I have a 2005 Harrier 240G and 2001 E46 325i in KL. Selling the Harrier and keeping the 325i (BMW 4ever :)), planning to buy either a Z4, E90 or pre-owned E60 in Spore.
My last name is five in chinese and romanized in cantonese to Ng, very difficult to pronounce. A colleague told me years back that, eNerGy sounds like my last name, so I've been using it as nick ever since.
Hope to meet you guys duirng your gatherings.

Thanks and regards,

eNerGy

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

well...this nick was grown from the days when i signed up the forum for young pap... i thought mainstream ideas/thoughts were the right idealogy then :)

haha...naive days!

Re: mandarinfish23, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi.. ryan.. this nick. came about cos i am into marine fishes and mandarinfish is one of my fav. hehe .. regards

Re: millertime, how did you choose / get your nickname?

because miller is my last name and millertime is kindove a joke like its time to party or take five coming from the miller beer

Re: MLOVER, how did you choose / get your nickname?

M car is my dream car though my ride is Audi now....sure want to get one in future..:cloud9: (dream...dream...dream....)

Re: Anand Ramanyah, how did you choose / get your nickname?

So far i don't use nicknames. I believe i got a nice name which everybody can pronounce similiar to the ex-UN chief Mr Kofi Annan:)

nick stayed with me for a few yrs now so it's easy for me....hello everyone!!

nothing special... just the acronym for my full name.
greetings everyone from your friendly neighbour across the causeway!

Hi all, well i used to drive a rabbit (is golf but called it rabbit) in the US
So that's why i used the name rabbit. Also they are using the name again in the US for the mk5 golf.

Back