Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

passion is the driving force for dream comes true. it is an attitude that motivates all.

My name is steven, friends like to call me steve, is really doesn't count, very straight forward.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Mine is my name: LENNIE LEE :nehnehhh:

my name is steven, friends like to call me steve, doesn't really count, very straight forward.

Im getting alot of replies under "Re: bar3naked, how did you choose / get your nickname?"...Tot i was popular ..but im not..how sad..T_T

my hokkien nickname is gu. too short to register as user name here so i translated it to niuzai.

My name is steven, friends like to call me steve, very staight forward, doesn't really count.

my name is steven, friends like to call me steve, is straight forward, doesn't really count.

My first email ID was kleain (when internet just started). I am from KL and my name is Ain. The alphabet E is just added. KL+E+AIN = kleain :)

Hi all, my name is ethan & last name wan, so ethanwan. nice to meet u all...

Re: bonsoir, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, used to live in europe for a while decade and half ago...started picking up french.
so when internet was first started? wanted to use bonjour but taken up, so opted for bonsoir (gd evening) and has stuck with eversince...haa...:nehnehhh:

Re: pe3na, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there..

my nick is the more creative form of my name...:juggle:

Hi guys. Newbie here. Mine is just a character from some fantasy book. nothing special. :)

my name is steven, friends like to call me steve, very straight forward, doesn't really count.

Back