Hihi

emma

Hihi! I'm a newbie. I'm currently driving an E90 325 sedan. Don't know much about cars except that BMW is a darn good drive.. Don't have much experience with forums too..

Re: Hihi

Emma..

if ur a girl... this thread will evolve tremdendously and get infected by the many horsins in this forum.

if ur a guy... den ur lucky. many guys will say welcome welcome! den eventually this thread will fade out.

Sgood to have someone like emma in the frat, so lets shakehands and
go cruisin'.............WELCOME!!!!

i would expect more horsins than this leh...

fiercepink;322758 said:
i would expect more horsins than this leh...

Rest of horsins busy maybe.... hehe...

And, I think the lack of an avatar might have something to do with it... wanna bet the thread length will exponentially increase if there's a sexy avatar? :lol2:

a sexy avatar? look at iScoupe, got tons of sexy avatar but nobody gives a damn about it. hahaha

benji ben;322780 said:
a sexy avatar? look at iScoupe, got tons of sexy avatar but nobody gives a damn about it. hahaha

Cos he's a GUY and his avatars are not of himself.

A girl, even if the sexy avatar is not hers, will get 10 times more attention with people trying to determine if the avatar is in fact her....

... and then when horsins discover it's not hers, will be bugging her to put one of herself up...

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

heard that jacky? stop putting those sexy avatars and deceiving yourself. hahahaha

benji ben;322780 said:

er.. better not post sexy avatar.. if still nobody gives a damn, i'll be very malu.. haha..

emma;322962 said:
who shy? me ah? post avatar already.. but a bit shy lah so only back view.. :p

Welcome emma,

and you know what guys say about nice looking gals when looking from the back....can always PM if you're shy...

:shock: That's it.

Lady + Avatar.

This thread is going to be flooded with horsins.
Within hours it will spread like a virus that is deadlier den any other virus.

Just wait and see.............................. :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back