high speed balancing

Re: high speed balancing

You can try South Asia Tire @ Ubi. Pretty good and reasonable too.

Went to hurry tyres for tyre rotation, and was surprised they did wheel balancing before re-fitting.8)

etan1;586191 said:
Went to hurry tyres for tyre rotation, and was surprised they did wheel balancing before re-fitting.8)

tks for sharing bro but i need high speed balancing not normal balancing. tks

satinGHOST|r!der;586165 said:
You can try South Asia Tire @ Ubi. Pretty good and reasonable too.

hi tks alot. will call and ask them. tks

gioz;586236 said:
hi tks alot. will call and ask them. tks

Can try creative trading in Woodlands industrial park E, somewhere near the new SSDC. one of the industrial building, #02-07. Not too sure the address, do a search in sgcarmart or google. Nice humble owner, has been around for close to 20yrs, they were at Yishun previously and past 9 yrs in current premise. Imagine I only knew their existence only till lately even though I stay in the north for more than 10 yrs. Got to know about this tyre shop through mycarforum thread recommendation

He is not pushy or snoobish unlike those big ones in Paya ubi, Bukit Timah and those popular chain store. Reasonble price, the owner even challenge me money back return if cannot solve my E60 front wheel vibration problem after high speed balancing which I am happy. Prior to this, I have been to a few big tyres shops, all say crap like front tyres not flat, replica rims blah blah coz I bought used rims/tyres, not keen to entertain my request to check on vibration of my front wheels

Last edited by a moderator:

sportster;586638 said:
Can try creative trading in Woodlands industrial park E, somewhere near the new SSDC. one of the industrial building, #02-07. Not too sure the address, do a search in sgcarmart or google. Nice humble owner, has been around for close to 20yrs, they were at Yishun previously and past 9 yrs in current premise. Imagine I only knew their existence only till lately even though I stay in the north for more than 10 yrs. Got to know about this tyre shop through mycarforum thread recommendation

He is not pushy or snoobish unlike those big ones in Paya ubi, Bukit Timah and those popular chain store. Reasonble price, the owner even challenge me money back return if cannot solve my E60 front wheel vibration problem after high speed balancing which I am happy. Prior to this, I have been to a few big tyres shops, all say crap like front tyres not flat, replica rims blah blah coz I bought used rims/tyres, not keen to entertain my request to check on vibration of my front wheels

thks for the good info. can you share exactly how they do high speed balancing?
had a few balancing issues but most of the time it went away after doing off car wheel balancing but there is still slight unbalance i felt.

by the way, if no vibration detected at 100-120kmph, that means everything is good and no need to do high speed balancing right ?

Also called on-wheel balancing. It's like a portable mover, they have to lift up each front wheel with a jack, sit on the balancing device and there is friction contact thing that align to the bottom edge of the tyre to cause it to spin/revolution to high speed, the device will have some numbers to determine the offset, think at the end of the day, it has to be 0 - 0 on both numbers after sticking the counter-weights. All prominent tyres shop are using the same.

The tyre shop owner did tell me he has brand new 7 series owner came to him from showroom to do high-speed balancing as it's vibrating during high speed drive after collection from the agent. He also did tell me all cars are advised to do alignment on each tyre change which many people did not do

sportster;586638 said:

tks a million bro. =)

Leong Seng at Paya Ubi does this as well. $40.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back