Hi

cubic_nz

Hi, my name's Fraser. I joined here a few months ago researching on the oil burning issue in my E90. Got that resolved now, so looking to fix up a few other niggles.

Do I really have to spam out 20 replies to other's messages before I can ask for help? :( Not sure I have that much useful information to impart! I'm more familiar with '80s/'90s Hondas...

Re: Hi

cubic_nz;1082634 said:
Hi, my name's Fraser. I joined here a few months ago researching on the oil burning issue in my E90. Got that resolved now, so looking to fix up a few other niggles.

Do I really have to spam out 20 replies to other's messages before I can ask for help? :( Not sure I have that much useful information to impart! I'm more familiar with '80s/'90s Hondas...

Hi cubic,

welcome onboard........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi

Hi Fraser, welcome to the community!!!

My first cars were EG6 and EK4......... Solid

Last edited by a moderator:

cubic_nz;1082634 said:

Vtec just kicked in yoooooooo

Hehehe hello :)

Hi Fraser, welcome aboard!!!

Cheers guys.

I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of the stereo system in the E90? The sound from my cd stacker is very quiet and cuts in and out, but the in disc CD player and radio are fine. I've found out the connection between the stacker and head unit is fibre optic, and I have practically no experience with this. Is it likely to be a loose connection somewhere?

Back