hi!!

Re: hi!!

balletbearcindy;322784 said:
:) I believe you :yummie:
Thanks! At last someone with brain comes along with a good post, not like those horsins earlier :lol2:

milk15;322804 said:
Wow........... u intro to Cabdriver ah??? Y nvr intro to me???? :furious: :furious:
Ya, Cindy, I'm still young and available, pls intro to me also.

So many horsin buzzing over this thread... WELCOME!
Hope to see u all this Sun afternoon. I'm a new horsin too & horsin' around. Geddit?

Divespyder;322905 said:
So many horsin buzzing over this thread... WELCOME!
Hope to see u all this Sun afternoon. I'm a new horsin too & horsin' around. Geddit?

at least somebody is frank, not the the golden rod above this post... :nehnehhh:

e meetup is this sun? oh dear, dont think i can make it coz ive got writeup and test coming up. =/ haha.. life of a student is not exactly happening...

chinnie86;322934 said:
e meetup is this sun? oh dear, dont think i can make it coz ive got writeup and test coming up. =/ haha.. life of a student is not exactly happening...

looks like many horsins have been disappointed...:( :( :verysad:

Oh Man..................... Lol...................

but i'll definitely make it for the one in May. kinda already looking forward to it already. =) anyway just wondering, what do u all do during the meetups?

chinnie86;323055 said:
but i'll definitely make it for the one in May. kinda already looking forward to it already. =) anyway just wondering, what do u all do during the meetups?
2734311410103112158S500x500Q85.jpg

hahaha nice one chairman.

erm i've never been to the major bmw.sg meet-up too. haha! i've only met up with the smaller bunch of guys. great people. talk about cars, chill, compare/admire rides, get infected with the mod virus, etc. i guess the monthly meet-ups will be the same thing, only in larger scale. haha

this is my 1st post after 7 pages.
lazy to read so welcome chinnie86, so u born 1986, careful this forum got alot good food but alot horsin....... hahahahaha.....
i am also one, ni yao xiao xin hor... kekekeke... the food i mean..

chinnie86;322934 said:
yes go ahead, study more impt .... dear will see u next meetup... :cloud9:

chinnie86;323055 said:

we hold each others hands and sing songs.

i look forward to l\holding ur hands in may meet up. :)

hitmee;323135 said:
see u dear.....gayvin says one

lol wtf how come nowadays my name always randomly pops up suddenly.. :confused: :)

Roasty;323137 said:
lol wtf how come nowadays my name always randomly pops up suddenly.. :confused: :)

So you admit your name is Gayvin??? :nehnehhh::lol2:

Breyton;323139 said:
So you admit your name is Gayvin??? :nehnehhh::lol2:

dammit.. i walked right into that one..

:slaphead:

Roasty;323140 said:
dammit.. i walked right into that one..

:slaphead:

Bwahaha!! Eh, got another newbie Alice - quick go horsin!

Breyton;323142 said:
Bwahaha!! Eh, got another newbie Alice - quick go horsin!

chinnie, contrary to popular belief, i'm not a horsin like the rest of these guys.. i'm a nice and decent guy.

Back