Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

HI to all the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE club members!!!!!!!

vladd_tappish

HIIIII to all the members here. Bacically I am from JB! I work in Singapore, so I always come go in and out of singapore. I am driving a E36 318. Any memebers meet meet up dont forget me because I woul be glad to tag along. I know a lots of BMW workshops in JB. Anyone wanna service or repair their car I will be glad to assist you guys. Utill then CHAW!!!!!!!

vladd_tappish said:
HIIIII to all the members here. Bacically I am from JB! I work in Singapore, so I always come go in and out of singapore. I am driving a E36 318. Any memebers meet meet up dont forget me because I woul be glad to tag along. I know a lots of BMW workshops in JB. Anyone wanna service or repair their car I will be glad to assist you guys. Utill then CHAW!!!!!!!
Welcome welcome!!

We have our monthly meetup every last sunday of each month! So do join us then okay?

:wavey:

Hi vladd,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy ur stay and holla me on the eve of the gathering....I will be there among the E36ers if i'm off duty.

Normally we would conjure up at Siglap and convoy our way down to Kallang..so feel free to give me a call.

Andy > 96669197

Ps > go the Classics Thread :thumbsup:

Welcome welcome vladd!! Glad to see u join us in the Forum and we hope to see u in our upcoming Feb meeting!!

Cheerio! :wavey:

Wayansurfer said:
Hi vladd,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy ur stay and holla me on the eve of the gathering....I will be there among the E36ers if i'm off duty.

Normally we would conjure up at Siglap and convoy our way down to Kallang..so feel free to give me a call.

Andy > 96669197

Ps > go the Classics Thread :thumbsup:

hahhah..velcum Vlad (the Impaler?)... the E36-ers are unofficially led by Cpt Andy Surfer !!!! hahh...

*did i hear u say lobang for wrkshops in JB????....* hahhah...

-supercharger for Cpt Surfer
- manual tranny swap for me
- airplane engine for alex.....

hahhahh

Hey Mike,

Would you be nice to our newcomer here?? hahahahhahaaha....u might scare him off!!! :laughlik: :laughlik: :yummie:

Thanks guys

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I really hope that I can meet all of you in person. Something about me. Basically I am an Indian but I mix around with chinese. I can speak 5 languages and they are English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien and Tamil. I drive a BMW E36. My car is not as good looking as your cars out there but still can do lah. I will try to get leave on Sunday to join you guys on Sunday this month because I am working on that day. I like convoys a lot and members gatherings. Hey have you guys checked out the malaysian BMW club yet?? I am a member in it too. Th website is www.bmwclubmalaysia.com Check out ...st be damm cool to do that. I gtg. Bye.....

Re: HI to all the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE club members!!!!!

vladd_tappish said:

Welcome to the BWM.SG forum dude...

I always go to JB on Sat nite with my friend to watch football and wash car. Normally hang around in Taman Perling cos no jam...and always see lots of car meetup there too.

Catch up soon dude !!

erm...eden garden?..i know of one..but i somehow dun remember *It* being in JB...:)...

hehheh..

Vlad:..cross border meetups sound cool man!..:)..hehhe.. there must be more E36-ers up north i believe!!!..:)... cheers man...have a good week ahead!..:)

Ghostrider said:
Hymics said:
welcum vladd_tappish!!

Got nice Zhan Tsui place in JB, let me noe... :)

My god....you dunno where is Eden Garden ??? Wahahahahaha....

Ermmm sorry I don dig..meaning I don understand...
sorry formy ignorancy..but what is it actually? :screwedu:

Re: Thanks guys

vladd_tappish said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I really hope that I can meet all of you in person. Something about me. Basically I am an Indian but I mix around with chinese. I can speak 5 languages and they are English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien and Tamil. I drive a BMW E36. My car is not as good looking as your cars out there but still can do lah. I will try to get leave on Sunday to join you guys on Sunday this month because I am working on that day. I like convoys a lot and members gatherings. Hey have you guys checked out the malaysian BMW club yet?? I am a member in it too. Th website is www.bmwclubmalaysia.com Check out ...st be damm cool to do that. I gtg. Bye.....

Hey no werries brahh...some saysmy ride is like one big brown golden chicken nuggets...hahhhhaahaha..

"its not how you stand by ur car, it s how u drive ur car"

Wayansurfer said:
Ghostrider said:
Hymics said:
welcum vladd_tappish!!

Ghosty, thanks for the Eden garden tips.. I will plant pink roses on my nxt visit there..

Wayansurfer : Dun bother to noe cos gardening is tough work! :lol: :thumbsup:

vladd_tappish : Hope to see you this mth meet up ya!! Cheers!! :)

Wayansurfer said:
Ghostrider said:
Hymics said:
welcum vladd_tappish!!

Eh...the best wway to show you is to make a trip there....a picture paints a thousand words !! Ha ha ha ha...

Its a "health spa" located at Eden Garden Hotel.....its call the Roman Spa...you see New Paper...sometime they will splash ads around it.

It has the biggest jacuzzi pool that I have seen. Nice place to relac relac and twang the afternoon away !!

Back