hi hi, i'm new here

muddie

hi all,

i just booked a 320i and am expecting to collect my car next week. just want to come in to say hello to all and as this is my first bmw, i will need lots of advice from the veterans here. :helpp!:

my new ride is black with lemon colour interior.

cheers

Re: hi hi, i'm new here

Hi there muddie. Do you always play in the mud? or do you like mud-pies? Congrats on your new ride and hope you have lots of fun driving it. Do come by for the next month end meet-up which is in Jan and we'll inject you with some mod virus.

Cheers

yo, i do play a bit of football so yeah, i do play in the mud. i love mud pies too, haha :)

sure, i'll try to go for the meet up next month, a bit shy though.

Don't worry we don't bite....................swear!!
Muahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome Muddie
Lemon is a sensitive word in E90 so must use it very carefully hahaha
Enjoy dude and c ya ard

rodders said:
Don't worry we don't bite....................swear!!
Muahahahahahahahahaha

No thry don't bite and they might even leave u alone............unless u r a gal and drives a convertible with the top down........then they will actually bite!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

haha, i know what you mean. hope i only associate lemon with the colour of my interior and nothing else...

Muddie,

welcome welcome :) hope to see you soon at the meetup. We'd remember you for sure!!

Cheers!

Muddie.... are you the one who prefers, or preferred STIs over Bimmers ? Thot you swear by STI ? Improved taste yeh...

Now that has 2 meanings too... ha ha ha

Gombat said:
.........unless u r a gal and drives a convertible with the top down........then they will actually bite!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

yo mesheng, i've neber liked the sti, though i would love to have your x5!!!

No idea yet, usually last Sunday of the month. But next month's may be earlier due to CNY. Wait for Ryan to announce...

muddie said:
yo subzero, when is the next meetup btw? and where?

welcome muddie....i happen to be a chiobu....and i luv toto. best thing..i luv mud wrestling....u keen? wanna meet me? watch out for our futsal games on tuesdays...i m the cheerleader there for the boys....

mud wrestling? never tried but can start. anyways, where you guys play futsal, i'm keen to join you guys.

its on tuesday at temasek club....630pm onwards till 9pm....non stop action. there will be a post on tuesdays. kentonna is the man.

thanks dude, i check out the postings and will try to be there. i finish work around 7pm usually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back