Hi from Supersprint - Italy

Supersprint

Hi everyone, I'm Roberto and I work at Supersprint in Italy. I'm not here for advertisement or to sell, Jeep Chee is already our appointed distributor and he's already a forum sponsor, but I thought you may enjoy a direct dialogue with the factory and get tech info and updates on the new projects.

I'm the guy behind all the recent video, pictures and I'm the admin of the official Facebook page so if you want any in depth info about those just ask.

I'm also quite the petrohead (my temporary car is a simple Clio TCE while I wait for the next performance car, previously I owned a Clio RS, I also drive the other cars in the family, a Mini Cooper and a Nissan 350Z) and I'm graduating in aerospace engineering.

Ciao!

Re: Hi from Supersprint - Italy

Welcome Roberto to our forum... it is nice to have someone direct from Supersprint Italy on board... welcome...

thumbs up!!! rarely see someone from the principal bother to come in and help ppl understand their products better.

Supersprint;853490 said:
Hi everyone, I'm Roberto and I work at Supersprint in Italy. I'm not here for advertisement or to sell, Jeep Chee is already our appointed distributor and he's already a forum sponsor, but I thought you may enjoy a direct dialogue with the factory and get tech info and updates on the new projects.

I'm the guy behind all the recent video, pictures and I'm the admin of the official Facebook page so if you want any in depth info about those just ask.

I'm also quite the petrohead (my temporary car is a simple Clio TCE while I wait for the next performance car, previously I owned a Clio RS, I also drive the other cars in the family, a Mini Cooper and a Nissan 350Z) and I'm graduating in aerospace engineering.

Ciao!

Hi SS,

welcome onboard.............

cheeeeeeeeeeers

sszone;853521 said:
thumbs up!!! rarely see someone from the principal bother to come in and help ppl understand their products better.

Yes Welcome Welcome

:goodup:

welcome supersprint to the forum...

Supersprint;853490 said:
Hi everyone, I'm Roberto and I work at Supersprint in Italy...... and I'm graduating in aerospace engineering.

Ciao!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:goodup::goodup::goodup:

Speedy Graduation

Hi Roberto

Welcome! I use a Supersprint exhaust for my F10. I think u guys make good and refined exhaust for BMW. Great to hear directly from a vendor. I'm sure u would be glad to know that I tried out 2 other exhaust before settling on Superprint. I am currently a satisfied and happy customer.

Back