Hi from a reactivated member!

steppy

Hi All - just wanted to drop a line to say hi to all.

Been a member for a long time - but never posted since i sold my e46 318i back in 2003.

Picking up my e93 325i tomorrow. :dance: and have been trawling thru all the mods- even more stuff than before!

Hope to meet up soon!

Re: Hi from a reactivated member!

steppy;659557 said:
Hi All - just wanted to drop a line to say hi to all.

Been a member for a long time - but never posted since i sold my e46 318i back in 2003.

Picking up my e93 325i tomorrow. :dance: and have been trawling thru all the mods- even more stuff than before!

Hope to meet up soon!

Hi Steppy,

welcome back............
E93??? Topless???
welcome to the Topless Club........

* will PM you if there's a Topless Night Drive
cheers

ac323;659560 said:
Hi Steppy,

welcome back............
E93??? Topless???
welcome to the Topless Club........

* will PM you if there's a Topless Night Drive
cheers

Yes, titanium silver topless. complete stock. too many mods to do. dunno where to start!

steppy;659567 said:
Yes, titanium silver topless. complete stock. too many mods to do. dunno where to start!

Hi Steppy,

drive it stock first then see where it should be mod later........

cheers

ac323;659568 said:
Hi Steppy,

drive it stock first then see where it should be mod later........

cheers

Hi Steppy.

Welcome back.
If you wanna mod, the best person to ask for advice in my opinion is ac323.
He is knowledgeable and a very helpful and nice person too.

Guys. Good advice. Enjoying the ride now!

My mod list is very simple.

A) set of light weight rims. Firm beliver of reducing rotational mass to enhance handling. My other ride is on advan rs.

B) paddle shifts

Looking foreword to learn from all!

Hi Leica - thanks.

havent been able to utilise the car fully...as i am currently away from Singapore and my driving journeys are rather short. As a result, the car's consumption is pretty bad - BC curently showing 16L/100km. Not expecting that kind of figures, since i read that the n52 engine is rather efficient.

Guess we have to blame the weight penalty of the roof mechanism, additional structural reinforcement and my heavy right foot!

Otherwise, the car handles beautifully with the silky smooth engine always eager to show its willingness to rev, accompanined by the music of the 6 pot growl!

However, my better half is saying that the steering is way too heavy for her to handle...chance for me to influence her to take over my existing 4 door! hahaha!

Back