Hi everyone!

Jo'an

Halow, I'm a newbie! Fell in love with bimmers when I was working in PML. Had driven so many different cars.....but nothing can compare to a BMW.

Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Jo. Welcome to the forum. Please tell us more about yourself. So are you still in the car industry? Hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Cheers.

hii, welcome to the forum...
tell us more abt ur ride n urself
hope u enjoy ur stay..
cheers!!

hi everyone in BMW.SG, im finally a registered member of this forum after much reading-only.....never own a bimmer before but it's still my number one choice of car for its dynamic handling.

current ride is a base volvo S60; and i believe there are a few volvo owners in this forum too.

hope to join you guys at your meetup one day.

cheerio!

mclaren said:
hi everyone in BMW.SG, im finally a registered member of this forum after much reading-only.....never own a bimmer before but it's still my number one choice of car for its dynamic handling.

current ride is a base volvo S60; and i believe there are a few volvo owners in this forum too.

hope to join you guys at your meetup one day.

cheerio!
Hi there mclaren. Welcome to the forum. You may wanna start your own thread for your introduction to avoid a confusion for the others. Do tell us more about yourself and your Volvo. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers.

Hi Jo,

Welcome to the forum.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself and your ride.

hi and welcome...

so what made you decide to leave PML?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back