Hi everybody

spyglass

This is an interesting forum which got my attention even tho' I don't drive a BMW now ...

Used to have a E39 till the kids+maid+lotsa stuff came along everytime we need to drive out ...

Current ride is a boring Nissan MPV & a Porsche 996 C4S

Anybody tried improving the sluggish performance of their MPVs to share?

Re: Hi everybody

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay in this forum and perhaps some brothers here may enlighten you on your MPV thingy. As for me, I have no experience with MPV but perhaps consider transplanting the Chayene engine into it would do wonders.. just kidding...kekeke

Re: Hi everybody

My wife is driving the MPV (in bringing kids to-from school).

But when I take over the MPV driving on weekends ... everything seems to go in slow motion especially at red lights starting off, making turns (have to brake-brake-brake!) & hard to change lanes, coz' no acceleration ... and most drivers won't let you filter even if you signal ....(that's why my wife is so stressed :yikess: from the daily driving of the MPV, she won't touch it in the weekends!)

This Nissan Presage MPV I have is the same engine as Nissan X-trail. Maybe forced induction could be it ... just wondering whether any other alternatives if there are some "papas" here in the forum that could own both a BMW & a MPV and probably wish the MPV can be silky smooth as the BMW & maybe already modified it to deliver just that!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back