hi! ayai here....

e36Rieger

hi! u all......how are u member of singapore BMW. i really hope that i can join member like uall then if sumone can show me show me workshop or sum place to buy parts car. i have 318 is coupe....email me f anyone interested to be my friend k. my name sophian 26.2 my bday. email [email protected]

i think that all i want to say about me k. i will reply ur email k

Re: hi! ayai here....

Hi there Sophian and welcome. Nice ride you got there. I've always liked the E36 coupe. Hope you'll have a informative and fun time here.

Cheers.

welcum..

I dont tink u will receive any e-mails/response unless u tell us what u want to do to ur ride. Do join us in the mth end meetup so u will see other members modded rides. C u.

Hymics said:
welcum..

I dont tink u will receive any e-mails/response unless u tell us what u want to do to ur ride. Do join us in the mth end meetup so u will see other members modded rides. C u.
Bro you'll have to buy him an air ticket cos he's in Brunei.

whahahahaha..... ok just msg Wilson to take care of that area..

Ok Sophian, tell us what parts u want to buy.

Hey I just remembered that i got one set grill for E36.......... ha ha ha

hi i new here my ride is e60,,,,there is my baby with my big toy,,,,,,:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Ayai,

I spend the last few weeks in Brunei and I must say that Brunei looks like a giant car show. AE86, 911, GTR and all kinds of Bimmers all over the place, including the rare 8 series. And many of them have enlarge exhaust, huge rims and skinny tires. For the Singapore friends who are rejoicing over 8K COE, price for the same car in Brunei still cost 2-3 times cheaper in Brunei. Petrol is almost free and much cheaper than mineral water (50 CENTS per liter).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back