Hendrick!

Hendrick

sup guys, I'm new to this site and isn't sure about anything. Apparently, I'm driving a 325i coupe. And there's stuffs like E(followed by numerals). Sorry for sounding stupid but I'd be pleased to know what's my car's serial.

Re: Hendrick!

A 325i coupe would be an E92...
Looks like you've already got that right in your "Currently driving:" section..

Hendrick;372220 said:
sup guys, I'm new to this site and isn't sure about anything. Apparently, I'm driving a 325i coupe. And there's stuffs like E(followed by numerals). Sorry for sounding stupid but I'd be pleased to know what's my car's serial.

welcum! it took me 1 year to realize i drove a E65 used to be. u dun sound stupid.:)

haha toto just mean it as a joke.

welcome to bmw.sg

great. I parked my car at Cairnhill Place behind Heeren last night at approx 6.30pm. Returned to my car at 7.45pm and guess what, some idiot mofo pried my door frame. About 2 inches bent out... man, this sucks.. It's a new car I just collected last week.

oh awesome, that really does suck

open the door, put your knee on the door panel, and bend the frame back in place so it wont look so ugly

yea did that, thanks for the advice anyways.

Any idea how much it gonna cost to fix it?

Haha Hendrick sorry to hear that
I am sure whatever it costs will be small change to you:)
This is unusual in Singapore and Cairnhill
Occasionally forgot to lock my door and car undisturbed
Guess gotta be more careful now

asianrage;376744 said:
Haha Hendrick sorry to hear that
I am sure whatever it costs will be small change to you:)
This is unusual in Singapore and Cairnhill
Occasionally forgot to lock my door and car undisturbed
Guess gotta be more careful now

Guess I must be really unlucky then. Yea the cost may mean little to me, but it's still redundant. I could buy like 20 packets of cigarettes with that money.. or get a full tank. Not that I'm petty but it's really sad when your vehicle gets vandalized for no apparent reason. Alright I shall stop crying haha!

Thanks a huge loads for the info =)

hi welcome to the forum ! nice ride u have, time to MOD it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxb9236
Back