Help. :(

ayushinx

it happened at a traffic light when it was green turning amber and this motorbike, i believe was caught in 2 mind and decided to brake hard. i braked too but too late i suppose.
nothing much happen to his bike's rear. but damages for mine is...

View attachment 15275

any advice from bros here?
i read thru many thread and notice that i should approach Sin Wee Chuan (Mike) or Yew Lip (Angie). By chance any one know how much it would cost, what to be done and how long would it take?

sigh............

Re: Help. :(

hi ayu... the bumper looked bad.. don't think can patch it.. might need to change a new one and i guess a stock front bumper should cost around 700+ plus respray and installation should cost around 1k+ in total.. give angie or mike a call ya..they will do it up swee swee just like new... :)

thanks for reply bro.. you think it would be a good idea to get a 2nd hand bumper and fit it?
sigh....... just had the whole car a spray and already burn a whole. sheesh...

Alamak.. Babe.. he call you "bro"...kekekeekeke.

ayushinx;267489 said:
it happened at a traffic light when it was green turning amber and this motorbike, i believe was caught in 2 mind and decided to brake hard. i braked too but too late i suppose.
nothing much happen to his bike's rear. but damages for mine is...

View attachment 15275

any advice from bros here?
i read thru many thread and notice that i should approach Sin Wee Chuan (Mike) or Yew Lip (Angie). By chance any one know how much it would cost, what to be done and how long would it take?

sigh............

Not that bad, can be patched up and resprayed to look brand new again. I use a workshop in AMK Industrial park to do these small touch-up jobs, probably cost you $200 to have it fixed

car is back from mike. look good, had to change a whole set of bumper and fog light and grill and air intake thingy.. thanks all

oh dam, is heart pain to see that. hope the motorcyclist is fine.

get a 2nd bumper if you want to retain stock look. Should you set you back some $500 +/- for bumper + spray + installation. check with Mike (SWE) or Angie (yew lip). their contact can be found in the resources.

BABE, offer him your bumper la. sis-bro price. all can be work out.

I'm sorry I didn't read your reply that is fixed. blur sotong. always don't like to read har.. :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back