help on i pod nano on e46..

BabyShots

bros where can i get my business HU to be install with a i pod nano plug so i can play my i pod on it...
please advise thanks a million bros

Re: help on i pod nano on e46..

there are 2 ways to do this.

you can either get a transmitter which transmits a signal to the radio in your car. all you have to do is then tune into a channel that is not occupied, and you can then listen to your ipod. PM me know if you want this. i've got a spare one lying around that i can sell to you cheap cheap.

or you can connect an ipod interface to the stock head unit. you will be able to get the Dension Gateway from pin liang at havelock road. PM me too if you need the detailed address.

you could also go to bimmian.com and take a look at their DICE ipod interface modules.

have fun!

Sorry to hijack the thread but any idea where i can find the DICE ipod kit locally?

you can consider buying online from the States the US Specs PA12-BMW kit. It replaces the CD Changer connections. Retains steering wheel controls. I have on in my Volvo for a few years - still works and sounds great.

Hi all, came across this on bimmian website. It a In Dash GPS navigation + audio + bluetooth system for E46. It also works as a DVD player and IPOD connection + SD slot. It even comes with an installation manual. There is also a reverse cam option.

Total includng shipment works out to under $1500.. Has anyone install one before? and is it worth the buy for $1500?

Bimmian In Dash GPS Navigation + Audio + Bluetooth System for BMW 3 Series Coupe, Sedan, Convertible and M3 - 1999-2006 E46

Back