Help needed! Damage to body frame

Hendrick

Hi bros

I lent my e92 to my friend earlier and he damaged the car's body frame as he was making his way out of Golden Mile's carpark. According to him, the car gyrated against the pillar as he was negotiating a turn.

The damages are really obvious, tons of scratches and a huge dent in it. I don't have the actual photos, but attached, is the part where the damage is incurred.

Any bros can recommend me a trustable and professional workshop to fix the frame + respray?

This circled area..... (not actual photo)
damage.jpg

Re: Help needed! Damage to body frame

bro,

try this one, most of guys go to him.

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

cheers,

Derek Png;452082 said:
bro,

try this one, most of guys go to him.

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

cheers,

second that! I went to him before -work is very good but be prepared to pay

Got to Mike -SWC lar, no other place....proffesionally done and fair charges too...
make sure you claim from your friend then..

Cheers!! hamz

you either go to mike or dont repair at all... hehe

thanks a lot bros.

yea, my friend's gonna pay for it. But I felt really bad, as I was having a drink at Chijmes and got him to drive the car home for me. Then this thing happened...

My brother damaged his rear bumper before and Mike did a really good job. Seen plenty of BMW's driving in and out of his workshop while I was there! Think it's best to give him a call to see if he is around before heading down, went there twice and both times he wasn't there!

Yes,
Mike is the Man (SWC)!!!

Thumbs Up

Alamak, I thought it was something worse when u mentioned that you damaged your body frame!!

Luckily it is only cosmetic damage and any reputable paintshop will be able to fix it up for u in no time! Look in our Workshop page to find out.

I personally go to Angie (Yew Lip) to get my car done up but the rest of the workshops are equally up to the task.

Cheers,
Sam

Azrielsc;452197 said:
Alamak, I thought it was something worse when u mentioned that you damaged your body frame!!

Luckily it is only cosmetic damage and any reputable paintshop will be able to fix it up for u in no time! Look in our Workshop page to find out.

I personally go to Angie (Yew Lip) to get my car done up but the rest of the workshops are equally up to the task.

Cheers,
Sam

Yes, Angie is good !

yeap been to yew lip to fix my front bumper once. Thanks for all the reviews!

Anyway, I just went down to SWC but mike wasn't around. Spoke to one of his employees and I gotta say, he is really knowledgeable. Gonna leave my car there for 2-3 days as of tomorrow morning..

Hendrick;452241 said:
yeap been to yew lip to fix my front bumper once. Thanks for all the reviews!

Anyway, I just went down to SWC but mike wasn't around. Spoke to one of his employees and I gotta say, he is really knowledgeable. Gonna leave my car there for 2-3 days as of tomorrow morning..

Wait till u meet mike.. He knows the bmw body more than his body..

Just collected my car yesterday evening.

THUMBS UP for the repairs and paintwork! and at a really reasonable price too! My car looks brand new now :D

Hendrick;453762 said:
Just collected my car yesterday evening.

THUMBS UP for the repairs and paintwork! and at a really reasonable price too! My car looks brand new now :D

mike is the best.... did he poison you with bodykits... steering... gear knobs... etc etc...

yes he poked me with bodykit, but i didn't get it yet haha.

Hi

Where is Yew Lip? Based on your experience, Yew Lip better or SWC?

Audio086;453870 said:
Hi

bro, Yew Lip is at Sin Ming beside BVO. Details should be in the sponsor page...

Its hard to compare Yew Lip and SWC.
Its like you're comparing BMW against Mercs.
Each have their own strengths and weaknesses.
I personally have been to both workshops... Both high standards in terms of workmanship and quality.
But most of the times, i'd go to Yew Lip.

Just my 2cents.

Audio086;453870 said:
Hi

as for me i prefer SWC.... SWC is more meticulous and tend to be more careful and usually flawless... but more expensive.. and waiting time longer

just my 2 cents..

Herman;453904 said:
Its hard to compare Yew Lip and SWC.
Its like you're comparing BMW against Mercs.
Each have their own strengths and weaknesses.
I personally have been to both workshops... Both high standards in terms of workmanship and quality.
But most of the times, i'd go to Yew Lip.

Just my 2cents.

dont lie... u go to yew lip just to see angie ( yew lip boss )

Back