HELP!! My driver's door can't open from inside and outside.

Morganlee3377

I have to climb from passenger seat to my driver's seat. I called the workshop it's called double lock. Quoted me abt $350 to change a new lock. Anyone encountered this issue? if yes please advise... thank you!

Re: HELP!! My driver's door can't open from inside and outside.

Time for F10???????????????

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

door actuator spoilt? change it !

Got sun roof? :lol2:

ac323;836387 said:
Time for F10???????????????

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Haha. Eee... Change F10 is few hundred thousand.. Change door lock few hundred dollars..
Mmm.. Better change lock. Cheaper.. Lol :shakemyb:

Bro AC323 is HENRA (High Earner "N" Rich Already) ... so, change car to him is like change underwear for us... :lol2:

Dear Bro,

Sorry to hear that.. I tried google solutions for you.. so far as follows:

Don't know if it helps...:ehhh:

Morganlee3377;836378 said:
I have to climb from passenger seat to my driver's seat. I called the workshop it's called double lock. Quoted me abt $350 to change a new lock. Anyone encountered this issue? if yes please advise... thank you!

wt_know;836392 said:
door actuator spoilt? change it !

Tomorrow morning. Will go change it. Don't know is actuator fault? Have to go down tml ..thanks

wobbles;836395 said:
Got sun roof? :lol2:

don't have. Later will try to climb out from window. :)

phichua;836403 said:
Dear Bro,

Sorry to hear that.. I tried google solutions for you.. so far as follows:

Don't know if it helps...:ehhh:

Wow. This is good info and thanks for your kind effort for the answer. :)

Might be fuse blown.. Every door has a fuse.. My buddy ever had 4doors locked.. Climbed out from window then realised he can actually use the key to unlock the driver's door manually.. Sent to PML and found 4doors fuses blown.. Will be cheap if yours is the same problem..

wobbles;836401 said:
Bro AC323 is HENRA (High Earner "N" Rich Already) ... so, change car to him is like change underwear for us... :lol2:

got to wait for CPF $$$$

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Centurion9990;836409 said:
Might be fuse blown.. Every door has a fuse.. My buddy ever had 4doors locked.. Climbed out from window then realised he can actually use the key to unlock the driver's door manually.. Sent to PML and found 4doors fuses shorted.. Will be cheap if yours is the same problem..

Yesterday I tried using key but failed. Hopefully like what u said is fuse problem..m
Btw yesterday I very paiseh. I'm in JB while on my way back Singapore. Realize the door lock is spoilt than I reached custom and climb over to passenger to get out letting them check the boot. Than climb back again. Wah Lau... Damn pai seh. A lot of cars looking at this monkey climbing in and out. BMW some more... :shock::shock:

Morganlee3377;836413 said:
Yesterday I tried using key but failed. Hopefully like what u said is fuse problem..m
Btw yesterday I very paiseh. I'm in JB while on my way back Singapore. Realize the door lock is spoilt than I reached custom and climb over to passenger to get out letting them check the boot. Than climb back again. Wah Lau... Damn pai seh. A lot of cars looking at this monkey climbing in and out. BMW some more... :shock::shock:

It's OK. This humble act helps us BMW drivers connect better with the ground, and appreciate the peasantry more. Remember, Nicholas hyphen Seth Leong & PAP say one.

ac323;836411 said:
got to wait for CPF $$$$

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Nvm you still rich in cash and cpf.. You turning 55yrs soon... :oooops:

Morganlee3377;836413 said:

U shld practice slide in n out of the window like Jackie Chan.. Sure very sard, chick magnet style.. Like James Dean hops into his convertible..

Centurion9990;836419 said:
U shld practice slide in n out of the window like Jackie Chan.. Sure very sard, chick magnet style.. Like James Dean hops into his convertible..

Cool man.. Luckily I don't have sunroof if not I jump in and out from the roof lagi sart sart like a Chinese zombie with a talisman stich at my forehead. :chinese:

Morganlee3377;836416 said:
Nvm you still rich in cash and cpf.. You turning 55yrs soon... :oooops:

still super long way for both..............................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;836498 said:
still super long way for both..............................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sorry typo error on age. It's 25yrs old

Is this a soft close issue only or can it happens to manually operated doors also?

wobbles;836415 said:
It's OK. This humble act helps us BMW drivers connect better with the ground, and appreciate the peasantry more. Remember, Nicholas hyphen Seth Leong & PAP say one.

Haven't Makan yet so gotten my wife to tabao dinner... There is more than 30 ppl at the coffeeshop.. I don't dare to get out of my car.. Once bitten twice shy. :shakehea:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back