Help: Good body repair workshop

kiss29

Some bo-bo-shooter sniper did this atrocity into my passenger side door today, while it was parked in the carpark.
The 5.56mm bullet hole perversion act is deeply felt by my virgin pure white baby.

Is this repairable, or should I just claim a new door from the other party's insurance?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Help: Good body repair workshop

ouch!

why dun u give yew lip spray painting a call and enquire about repairs and spray painting?

all the best

This kind of act of vandalism is outrageous!! I fully share you pain. But good thing is, It is certainly repairable. You may pay a visit to the following two body repair /repspray workshop as follows:

1). Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

2). Yew Lip
Blk 15 Sim Ming Industrial Estate A
#01-119
Tel: 64536600Contact: Ms Angie Soh

Both of them are equally well regarded as you could tell from thread posted by other bros /sis here.

You may wish to lodge a police report if you regularly park there, as act of vandalism is a serious offence,

As for insurance matter, you may seek advice from iScoupe (Jacky) who is a forumer here.

Not vandalism. I am a good driver, I have no enemies. I never park inbetween red lots or deprive others of season lots.
I know which car did this as there is only one car with such a low bumper in my area.
I have matching photo evidence of the height and scratch marks between my car and his.

I am giving the culprit one more day to come to his senses and admit his mistake.
I have written a note on his windscreen to get him to be responsible and admit his careless act.

Tomorrow will visit the two workshop and also PML to get their best quotations before I approach the driver for a final discussion!

kiss29;556718 said:
Not vandalism. I am a good driver, I have no enemies. I never park inbetween red lots or deprive others of season lots.
I know which car did this as there is only one car with such a low bumper in my area.
I have matching photo evidence of the height and scratch marks between my car and his.

I am giving the culprit one more day to come to his senses and admit his mistake.
I have written a note on his windscreen to get him to be responsible and admit his careless act.

Tomorrow will visit the two workshop and also PML to get their best quotations before I approach the driver for a final discussion!

Hope the other party is also sensible and settle this amicably....all the best!

This morning went to the two recommended workshop.
The small hole difficult to patch and also the dented part is 'stretched' and the door surface will be 'wavy' if do normal repair.
Both recommended to change a new door and the estimated cost is S$2000.
Now the culprit claimed his car got no dents, and he dont remember knocking into my car.

Lan Lan....most likely claim own insurance....anyway pay so much insurance each year.....might as well use it right?

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch, sorry to hear, someone also dented my car once and tried to not even admit fault..

how do you prove your case to make an insurance claim ?

kiss29;556864 said:
This morning went to the two recommended workshop.
The small hole difficult to patch and also the dented part is 'stretched' and the door surface will be 'wavy' if do normal repair.
Both recommended to change a new door and the estimated cost is S$2000.
Now the culprit claimed his car got no dents, and he dont remember knocking into my car.

And I don't think culprit/anyone is silly enough to fork out $2000 from his own pocket

So is going to report insurance and present my photo evidence to the surveyor the best option?
I worry the surveyor will recommend normal patching and in the end cost

Sad to hear this, but honestly you can never prove your case against him w/o harder evidence other than a hunch. Good luck in getting your car resolved.

Just went to claim from my own insurance lah.....affliated workshop got 50% excess discount.
If its can be settled thru insurance, I dont want to haggle over such small things.
Life is short.....just a door dent small issue........car performance still intact......so no need to worry much......better to enjoy driving.

In singapore its all about evidence....tough luck for me this time round.

kiss29;556718 said:

what car is so low to have caused this? also, i dun suppose his is a new car given the way he swung his door open

. Suck thumb with such situation. Got picture matching proof but on eyewitness, still lose out!
Its a mini-mok, solid stainless steel bumper tubing with rounded endcap, Bolted to the chassis.
The soft bmw door has no chance against such solid bar! Just like a huge sized round head hammer impact into the door, the round head dent in the door has 'thinned' the portion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back