Help! Car got scratched!

Re: Help! Car got scratched!

kns...u tell police my fault car no alarm...conti car don't make those stupid sound when locking or closing...not refined.

detach8;713604 said:
seems like some ass is going ard scratching bmws

group buy another car made logo...

I repeat what I said about car scratchers and now add new things..

In addition to having their ccb faces crushed by a passing truck, I also hope a dog wanders by their ccb mangled faces and then pee on it for completeness

MW;714028 said:
I repeat what I said about car scratchers and now add new things..

In addition to having their ccb faces crushed by a passing truck, I also hope a dog wanders by their ccb mangled faces and then pee on it for completeness

bro nice weather to pcc.. chill..

i pcc twice today, hand abit tired. later will pcc again. I da pcc king

MW;714037 said:
i pcc twice today, hand abit tired. later will pcc again. I da pcc king

okie.. let mi know if u need 4D models to hold for u ..

After looking at the damage thoroughly last night. I found my tail lights scratched too.
It's just beyond words to describe my tolan-ness.
Sorry to bitch so much here.

Wow.... better install cam bro...

I called Mike yesterday to repair my wife Scirrocco damaged right rear fender on Monday he said ok leh.....

DT, what colour is your car? If its dark colours no need to go Mike if you are gan cheong, go to any good spray painters such as yew lip, Juzz colors, etc n see who has the earliest slot for you. If light colors then maybe better to go to the best coz difference in tones.

My suggestions,

1) try not to keep u car at bling bling condition all the time, being too clean or too outstanding will put ur car in the lime light of those red eyed.

2) try to park your car among those cars that are more expensive then urs, so ur car will not be target or those buggers will be more careful as most will have impression that expensive cars have good alarm system or monitoring system.

In conclusion, low profile is the way to go.

MW, mine is frozen black. Not sure who can do a good paint job for this colour.

DT168;714385 said:
MW, mine is frozen black. Not sure who can do a good paint job for this colour.

Beo got pic? Frozen black.. ? Sounds nice

I went all the way up a public MSCP lvl 4 until there were no cars at all... still kena!
now abit dented and even metal at the edge of door chipped off.
Dunno how come can damaged so jialat, on both left side doors!... probably some heavy equipment was used to knock on it.

Any idea if this kind of damage can restore back to original condition(after hammer/welding/spraying)?

Anyway police say they will investigate...... sigh

Think you have to install the motion camera.. any movement outside your car.. it will start recording as an evidence.

Ahwing;714341 said:
My suggestions,

1) try not to keep u car at bling bling condition all the time, being too clean or too outstanding will put ur car in the lime light of those red eyed.

2) try to park your car among those cars that are more expensive then urs, so ur car will not be target or those buggers will be more careful as most will have impression that expensive cars have good alarm system or monitoring system.

In conclusion, low profile is the way to go.

Or dun get new models hahaha

Bros and Sis,
Can tell me which shop can I go reliably fix motion sensor video cams without screwing up my car?
I checked a few shops all say 2011 M3's ECU will detect the power drain and will cutoff power to the car.
Then the car will need to go workshop reset everything, don't know will void warranty or not.

How many watts can a video cam drain LOL... I think most workshops can do it, or you can do yourself.. it's just stuffing wires here n there

Back