Help bmw remote

ayushinx

hello people...... i lost my bmw 3 series remote... its a 2007 model if im not wrong.. someone took it out from my keybunch and kept as survivor.....sigh..

anyhow know how much is to replace it?

Re: Help bmw remote

ayushinx;504869 said:
hello people...... i lost my bmw 3 series remote... its a 2007 model if im not wrong.. someone took it out from my keybunch and kept as survivor.....sigh..

anyhow know how much is to replace it?

Hi ayushinx,

which means you lost key? so now left with only 1 key? i do know that E46 remote key cost around S$300 from PML but this E90 variant probably should be in the region of S$300 to S$500................

why not call PML and check........

cheers

ayushinx;504985 said:
think its a 2006 e90... sigh. :( kinda sad. yes left with 1 key now

oh i see,

take care........

Merry Christmas

cheers

between 200-300 @ PML. bring down proof of ownership to parts department. 1-2 wks to order and 1 day to program key

think its about sgd500... plus abt sgd80 for the programming. not cheap, and need proof of ownership plus ur ic, and preferably bring your other key along.

I paid $200 about 2 years ago and unfortunately lost it again last month.
Went to PML and the guy said its $400+ with GST now!

Still thinking of an alternative solution.

buckrogers;505552 said:
I paid $200 about 2 years ago and unfortunately lost it again last month.
Went to PML and the guy said its $400+ with GST now!

Still thinking of an alternative solution.

Woh!! Tts xpensive!! They sell like antique!!! The longer, the more value for money

Tig@r;505596 said:
Woh!! Tts xpensive!! They sell like antique!!! The longer, the more value for money
haha... ya man... actuali think mainl its the euro... :shock:

Hi Richlee7,

But the difference is reali great... Hw com our used car oni depriciate n nt sell like the remote!!! The longer the more value!!! Lol!!!

Any more DIY?? Hee!!! Happy New Year!

Back