Hello from Australia :)

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Welcome to the forums, mate. There's plenty of mod gurus here so it'll be interesting for you! :thumbsup:

Re: Hello from Australia :)

dunitt_e36 said:
Hi all,

I am from Australia...so hope nobody minds me posting here :p

I will be visiting Singapore on the 3rd of Feb for two weeks, so when I am there, I hope to check out some car shops, if there are many around...and who knows, maybe meet up with some of the people who have some modified beemers, to see how you guys do it over in Singapore :)

My details and my car details are as follows :D

Name: Daniel
Nationality: 1/2 Australia, 1/2 Singaporean
Car: 1995 model BMW E36, 318i
Modifications: OEM Clear lights, Remus muffler, 15% tint, DDE Angel eyes (CCFL), Carbon fibre interior, AC Schnitzer pedals/e-brake, 96+ grille upgrade, hamann black out grilles, black out badges, M3 mirrors, m5 lip spoiler, Pioneer DEH-P930, MB Quart RSD213
Future modifcations: ICE Install, including 2 Helix HXA 20X amps for splits, 2 xtant 12" subs, U-dimension ProX 1k.1d Comp. Also, K&N Pod filter, AC Schnitzer roof sploiler, 6000k Xenon headlights, and a few other things :)

I am very interest in finding out where some car stores are located in singapore, as i would like to try and pick up some bargains whilst i am visiting :) I am particularly after car audio stuff, but any place that sells BMW parts, or general car parts i would be interested in also :D

Would appreciate any help possible, and cant wait till i get there :dance:

Cheers,
Daniel

Ps, just attached a pic of my car, to show how it looks (pics are before a few of my other mods..)

PPS, very glad i found this place!! Ive been very interested to see if people modify their beemers over in Singapore, and im glad to see that there are people over there that do!! :D

Good day sir. Hailing from Perth. 99% Singaporean :dance:

G'day Daniel!!

Nicely modded e36 u got there!! As for the places to shop for, they can be found in our workshops page here : http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/workshops.php

Start asking questions so that u have a rough idea on the parts and the prices before u start shopping here! :thumbsup:

And welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! :)

Hahaha...small world GTII!! :p I saw your post on GCCV regarding the E36 arm rest, and other E36 parts....can i ask where abouts in Singapore you are able to get those parts? Id be interested in checking it out :D Also, are u located in Sing or Australia?

Azrielsc - thanks for the workshop link, i didnt realise it was there :p Is that your car? If so, i love it!! Very nice car you have there!! Any details on mods u have to it?

Cheers!!
Daniel

dunitt_e36 said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone!! :)

Hahaha...small world GTII!! :p I saw your post on GCCV regarding the E36 arm rest, and other E36 parts....can i ask where abouts in Singapore you are able to get those parts? Id be interested in checking it out :D Also, are u located in Sing or Australia?

Azrielsc - thanks for the workshop link, i didnt realise it was there :p Is that your car? If so, i love it!! Very nice car you have there!! Any details on mods u have to it?

Cheers!!
Daniel

Yup, that's my car. Just the usual mods:

- M-Aero II Kit
- Clubsport Splitters
- Blacked out grills
- M3 mirrors
- Xenons
- KW v1 coilovers
- ACS anti-roll bars
- Hamann strut bar
- Paddleshifts
- M3 steering wheel
- M3 bootlid spoiler
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Blitz air filter
- Venturi-One (like eco-tek)
- BBS CH rims (19x8.5 fronts - 19x9.5 rear)
- Chrome exhaust tips.

I think that's about it... :thinking:

Well, when u come down, give us a shout and we can meet ya?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

dunitt_e36,

Gidday mate, how ya goin?
I am aussie wanna be mate.
Enjoy your ride and welcome to our forum...

Ta

Hahaha, thanks for the welcome :)....its alright lah, i am singaporean wanna be lah :p

Azrielsc - wow, very nice list of mods you have there!! I love BBS CH rims...my friend had them on his audi A4 and they looked beautiful!!

Cheers,
Daniel

your car is damm gogerous .... espically the lights .... where ya get ur lights done ... whats the cost?

- M-Aero II Kit
- Clubsport Splitters
- Blacked out grills
- M3 mirrors
- Xenons
- KW v1 coilovers
- ACS anti-roll bars
- Hamann strut bar
- Paddleshifts
- M3 steering wheel
- M3 bootlid spoiler
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Blitz air filter
- Chrome exhaust tips.

I know your exhaust tips very the CHROME lah... dun need to mention twice..... or is it one mention for one tip? kekekeke... :dance:

hackzi said:

- M-Aero II Kit
- Clubsport Splitters
- Blacked out grills
- M3 mirrors
- Xenons
- KW v1 coilovers
- ACS anti-roll bars
- Hamann strut bar
- Paddleshifts
- M3 steering wheel
- M3 bootlid spoiler
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Blitz air filter
- Chrome exhaust tips.

I know your exhaust tips very the CHROME lah... dun need to mention twice..... or is it one mention for one tip? kekekeke... :dance:

His is quad exhaust. Hence need to repeat twice. :slaphead:

Hi Dunitt,

If ure looking for E36 Second hand parts, I might be able to help when ure in singapore. Sometime ago,i did conjure up a couple of E36ers to go to the scrap yard at Propel to source things out.

So if ure intrested, pm me.

Thanks guys :D

The lights i bought from www.umnitza.com

His service is very good, and fast delivery. I just bought the rings for the headlights, and i installed it myself. Im not sure what headlights the E36 in singapore uses, but in US, they have the plastic headlights, not the glass ellipsoids like the Euro spec BMW's (we got the euro-spec in australia). If you have the plastic ones, u need to buy a whole replacement headlight. If you have ellipsoids, the u can just buy the rings, and then install the rings yourself, or get a professional to do it :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Back