Hello everyone!

Re: Hello everyone!

Sqflyboy;1095015 said:
I'm collecting my f10 next week from PML, looking forward to be part of this community!

Hi Sq,

welcome onboard...................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

hello... and welcome...

congrats..

i too jus be part of the family recently.. its nice to be here... :)

Got a few noob questions to ask ....

1) I can't seem to start a thread at this point in time... Not too sure why ....
2) I just collected my 520. Am wondering what fuel do u guys use 95 or 98? And how does it affect consumption in terms of km/l and performance?

Thanks in advance!

Sqflyboy;1095560 said:
Got a few noob questions to ask ....

1) I can't seem to start a thread at this point in time... Not too sure why ....
2) I just collected my 520. Am wondering what fuel do u guys use 95 or 98? And how does it affect consumption in terms of km/l and performance?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sq,

you will need 10posts and above before you can start a thread...
use 98 better.........

* wack it hard.......................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome welcome sqflyboy :wavey:

Apologies if the above appear similair to my other greetings to new members, been away from forum to actually 'think' what line(s) to post.

Got a question ...

Do you guys polish your headlights? I notice that these headlights easily have swirl marks. Is there any product to remove the fine scratches?

Thanks

Toothpaste works wonders or if you're more atas, then use the 3M (or other brands) headlights restoration kit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back