Hello Everyone

Re: Hello Everyone

Summer;344216 said:
hahaha welcome to the forum FP!

You're BACK!!!

We miss you here...

Welcome to the forum pinky ! not met ya before ...hope to one fine day. yeehaa ! ;-)

Scratch head... FP now then intro herself?? I was repeatingly checking the dates of the postings! Haha!

Welcome anyways! TA!

what took you so long. and you still need to intro ar... :lol2:

you should end your post by saying

ai KTV mai? :lol2:

Hi FP,
A warm welcome to you.

Are you studying too? I am in NUS....

Hi FP welcome to the forum...Who is the SILVER you talking about? ....Yeah I know him too..don't mix with him! bad company!

Azrielsc;344262 said:
Scratch head... FP now then intro herself?? I was repeatingly checking the dates of the postings! Haha!

Welcome anyways! TA!

It's late by almost more than 2.5 years. It's intro and greetings for newbies and old birds mah... Since I've never done it, might as well do it lor... Ai lim mai???

Rastaman;344260 said:
Welcome to the forum pinky ! not met ya before ...hope to one fine day. yeehaa ! ;-)

You call me pinky that means you haven't met me before... Hello!

Ai morning drive mai?
acupunch;344284 said:
what took you so long. and you still need to intro ar... :lol2:

you should end your post by saying

ai KTV mai? :lol2:

Ai KTV mai?

Summer;344287 said:
*puts up hand* ai!

C3P0;344291 said:
Hi FP,
A warm welcome to you.

Are you studying too? I am in NUS....

I know you're in med school... Haha... I don't study one, I speak toto language...

For those of you who are interested apart from the Yakult faced group, I collected my Kokoro today... It was sweeeeeet... Those who wants to buy beh pio, you know who you are. Just drop me a PM or SMS me... I will prepare mods list like those liken to wedding registries... If you all tio my number, all queue up to present your offerings HAHAHA... It's not quite a Bimmer but I love it to bits... Kokoro will make its debut appearance during the morning drive... Well excluding people who are turning up for drinks/dinner/zo bo lim kopi sessions before that... YAAAHHHOOOOOO oooooo

fiercepink;344493 said:
For those of you who are interested apart from the Yakult faced group, I collected my Kokoro today... It was sweeeeeet... Those who wants to buy beh pio, you know who you are. Just drop me a PM or SMS me... I will prepare mods list like those liken to wedding registries... If you all tio my number, all queue up to present your offerings HAHAHA... It's not quite a Bimmer but I love it to bits... Kokoro will make its debut appearance during the morning drive... Well excluding people who are turning up for drinks/dinner/zo bo lim kopi sessions before that... YAAAHHHOOOOOO oooooo

Jas......... post some pictures of the swee x 2 KOKORO ley.....
gimme some numbers...... :laughlik: :laughlik:
Ai CF Mai??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hi welcome to bmw.sg

erm ai race mai? herman jio one. hahaha

guni

give u one hint.
my car num are a subset of hers.

one more hint
bao tao bao bay

Update: Kokoro is getting it's first "protection" done. Will be a handsome boy later...

como;344722 said:
kokoro using durex ..........heheheh

More KKGG than durex...

hitmee;344742 said:
kokoro is boy? hmm.....
like that how to molest it

Gayvin will veri much be interested.................:nehnehhh:

CIMG1163.jpg

ai huat mai...

solly see longly...

CIMG1163original.jpg

Sure Huat Liao! U know what, 7581 - 7501= 8 Orh! Ang Gi

Weclome FP, really glad 2 meet @ D26 session but I misunstood u as "Lxxx". hahaha...

Back