Hello all! I am new here ... finally!

Simon Tan

Hi all,

As the usual obedient ME, I am following instructions from the mailer that I need to introduce myself in this forum. I'm Simon and recently just owned a 5 year old 320XL.... been dreaming of owning one for the longest time and finally, its a dream come through. Though against all odds (especially the missus), a man got to do what a man got to do... buy it first then break the news.... :)

Currently working as the Head of Operations in iFLY Singapore... would love to have the BMW community to come on and fly with us, in the world's biggest wind tunnel.... for now, that is.

My hobbies? I used to play competitive football until the ball started growing in my tummy.... so decided to just have recreational kick abouts with my mates.... there are only 3 passions in my life.... 1. Football 2. Skydiving 3. Flying Planes.... done with all 3....

That's about it for now...

Can't wait to see what's in store joining this group!

Have a great day all!

Simon Tan

Re: Hello all! I am new here ... finally!

Simon Tan;1011357 said:
Hi all,

As the usual obedient ME, I am following instructions from the mailer that I need to introduce myself in this forum. I'm Simon and recently just owned a 5 year old 320XL.... been dreaming of owning one for the longest time and finally, its a dream come through. Though against all odds (especially the missus), a man got to do what a man got to do... buy it first then break the news.... :)

Currently working as the Head of Operations in iFLY Singapore... would love to have the BMW community to come on and fly with us, in the world's biggest wind tunnel.... for now, that is.

My hobbies? I used to play competitive football until the ball started growing in my tummy.... so decided to just have recreational kick abouts with my mates.... there are only 3 passions in my life.... 1. Football 2. Skydiving 3. Flying Planes.... done with all 3....

That's about it for now...

Can't wait to see what's in store joining this group!

Have a great day all!

Simon Tan

Hi Simon,

welcome onboard.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hello Simon, welcome to the club. Siloso Beach rocks!

Oooh....great Simon . U have arrived.
Here u say bmw no1 nobody will say no2.

Cheeeeerrrrs

Welcome Simon .... Have a great drive and flight :)

Were u in military equipment sales before?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back