Hard Brakes in the morning

sivaraj

Hi,

From Sunday, I feel that my brakes are hard and cannot depress full when starting my car. This only happens after I park my car overnight. In the morning when I press the brakes to start the car, it feels hard. Car starts and after that no problem the whole day. I can start the car normally and do not feel any hardness on the brakes.

Anyone experience before? Adivise please.

Thanks

Rak

Re: Hard Brakes in the morning

Did u park ur car, off engine and pump the brakes?

Next day before start engine brakes is hard till u start engine ?

The brakes were hard in the next few mornings but can still press a bit a start engine. However, for the past few days the problem seemed to have disappeared.

sivaraj;1079245 said:
Thanks for the help

Welcomed. Get your brakes checked out by our site sponsor workshops as soon as possible. Cheers!

I get this too, but only intermittently. Sometimes I park it for one night and there is no vacuum assist, sometimes I park it for several days and it's fine. Also had the vacuum pump replaced before I bought the car, maybe they stuffed it up?

cubic_nz;1082624 said:
I get this too, but only intermittently. Sometimes I park it for one night and there is no vacuum assist, sometimes I park it for several days and it's fine. Also had the vacuum pump replaced before I bought the car, maybe they stuffed it up?
Bro, I was told that it is the brake booster that needs to be changed. These are the early signs of failure.

sivaraj;1082695 said:
Bro, I was told that it is the brake booster that needs to be changed. These are the early signs of failure.
I'll monitor it. Car has less than 18 months left on COE, so I'm not going to rush to fix things that might have problems, but I will look into it.

Back