Happy Lunar New Year

Re: Happy Lunar New Year

who are u?

Notmee....

A good question that really set me reflecting. But simply I'm a newbie interested to learn more about the marquee in this forum.

seowcheehow;739620 said:
Hi all, greetings from Chee How, a new year's newbie:dance:

Hi Seow,

welcome onboard......

cheers

hi welcome and a prosperous new year... you came to a poisonous place... now the BMW virus is already infecting your systems, good luck ..... :wavey:

seowcheehow;739620 said:
Hi all, greetings from Chee How, a new year's newbie:dance:

so far have you learn anything here???

cheers

Thank you all seniors. This is certainly a very informative forum where I pick up many tips from all your valuable experience. Now just contemplating whether to change a bit of stuff as my ride is already 7 years' old.

welcome welcome SCH!

mai tu liao. can change, change! 7 years liao. itch starts.

change to what car?

I just bought a 7 years' old 3 series. Thinking whether to change the exhaust to Supersprint. The stock looks quite nice already with the SS tip. Also wondering if the rims should upgrade just one size to 18" while the stock looks pretty new still after 7 yrs:thinking: Guess I don't walk alone in this path...

seowcheehow;744211 said:
I just bought a 7 years' old 3 series. Thinking whether to change the exhaust to Supersprint. The stock looks quite nice already with the SS tip. Also wondering if the rims should upgrade just one size to 18" while the stock looks pretty new still after 7 yrs:thinking: Guess I don't walk alone in this path...

Hi Seow,

depends on your budget so can plan what is in line to mod...............

* alternatively is trade in and get the F30, 328i, 240hp and 350nm...................delivery in March / April (MTL) .............
cheers

Back