• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Gruppe M CAI & Orbit Gen 1 for sale

AC Boy

People, Gruppe M for Z4 ONLY & the piggyback for other make. Owner looking at 1k for both items but if need be, will sell seperately.

Do not reply here, pls contact owner at 9620 2124 for transaction. Thanks.

Re: Gruppe M CAI & Orbit Gen 1 for sale

How much will be the Orbit alone?

bro, call the owner!!

recently a few "unregistered" guys posting everywhere... they dun now how to register or kena banned or just some jokers too free?

Bump for 2 fantasic products!!

Orh LuLu said:
recently a few "unregistered" guys posting everywhere... they dun now how to register or kena banned or just some jokers too free?

Bump for 2 fantasic products!!

Bro, what dun noe how to register or kena banned you talking about????

When you log in from overseas remotely, it is like that. Any offend to you?

Unregistered said:
Bro, what dun noe how to register or kena banned you talking about????

When you log in from overseas remotely, it is like that. Any offend to you?

I dun have any problems when I log in from any parts of the world.

It's good for you to 'log in' with your nick & password b4 posting. Easier for others to know who you are & can reply to you more promptly.

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:

It's good for you to 'log in' with your nick & password b4 posting. Easier for others to know who you are & can reply to you more promptly.

'The Great White'

Ahhh....that sounds reasonable and will learn how to do that.

Don't need to run people down with "they dun now how to register or kena banned or just some jokers too free?"......

Thanks.

Unregistered said:
Don't need to run people down with "they dun now how to register or kena banned or just some jokers too free?"......

Thanks.

.. you damn funny... why are you admitting to what you are not??? simply self defeating. waste time..

interested to buy the Obit, call the number AC boy stated and mentioned!.. simple english dun understand huh?

want to reply to my post, pls PM me.. ppl selling item here... Err, forgotten, u might not know how to us the PM..

Free bump to the 2 fantastic product again...

wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'

Dun tink anyone has Lauta.... was in papua 2 months ago, knn deep in the forest my guys hook up computer in the office using mobil phone dialup,i oso can surf the forum except cut off occasionally.

Just some lame excuses given by him.. damn, want to quote his nick oso cannot, no nick worh:lol2:

Orh LuLu said:
Dun tink anyone has Lauta.... was in papua 2 months ago, knn deep in the forest my guys hook up computer in the office using mobil phone dialup,i oso can surf the forum except cut off occasionally.

Just some lame excuses given by him.. damn, want to quote his nick oso cannot, no nick worh:lol2:

I concur big bro!!

I have a suggestion for Admin!!

Perhaps only registered member can post new threads or reply to any threads.

Non-members aka Guests can browse & read, then we won't have 'unregistered' ppl posting their replies & we always have to ask them who they are...........

Ryan.....my suggestion any good??

'The Great White'

gad/orr/wil - thanks. orr, feeling better? c u 2moro.

unregistered/whoever-you-are, as mentioned clearly, contact the stated no.

hmm..just for information, o-bit has been sold...*i* got it..;-)

heheh..cheers..

Back