Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Re: Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

T6 said:
Bro,

It is quite common for forummers in this Lounger folder to digress abit especially when they are communicating with fellow forummers they are close to. So do be prepared for abit of OT.

My GM qn: for $200k, wld u go buy an e90 330i or use it to buy a Golf Gti + a used cabrio like the Mazda Miata?

I understand that OT will be part of any forum. No direct statement was made towards chit chat or otherwise.. all was made was "COmon guys.. back to GM" -exact quote I did not make any unpleasent nor sarcastic remarks regarding any OT.
That statement does not infringe upon any OT and is not a personal attack on anyone.
I believe that this forum is friendly and mature without having to resort to being sarcastic and unfriendly. I hope you understand my position regarding this matter as it was such a general and harmless statement and that did not warrent such a backlash which was totally uncalled for. I think that forum members need not be obsequious to be treated in a warm manner nor vicious towards others to gain conformity towards one's mindset. This GM thread, for one, has been really entertaining and thus enjoyable. I hope this matter of misunderstanding is best forgotten and we can move towards more challenging and mind boggling GMs.

Ans GM: e90 330i... great chasis and powerplant.. what more can you ask?

GM: E90 320i(2005) or e46 328i(2004)?

shutterbug said:

there is no E46 328i(2004)! :naughty:

one ice-T on u at the next meetup!

definitely take any E46 straight 6 versus E90 320i. :cloud9:

GM:

who is more chio:
A Kournikova or
M Sharapova?

quiksilver said:
there is no E46 328i(2004)! :naughty:

one ice-T on u at the next meetup!

definitely take any E46 straight 6 versus E90 320i. :cloud9:

GM:

who is more chio:
A Kournikova or
M Sharapova?

Anna! She's still the hottest.

Who's hotter?

Federer or Hewitt.

shutterbug said:
I understand that OT will be part of any forum. No direct statement was made towards chit chat or otherwise.. all was made was "COmon guys.. back to GM" -exact quote I did not make any unpleasent nor sarcastic remarks regarding any OT.
That statement does not infringe upon any OT and is not a personal attack on anyone.
I believe that this forum is friendly and mature without having to resort to being sarcastic and unfriendly. I hope you understand my position regarding this matter as it was such a general and harmless statement and that did not warrent such a backlash which was totally uncalled for. I think that forum members need not be obsequious to be treated in a warm manner nor vicious towards others to gain conformity towards one's mindset. This GM thread, for one, has been really entertaining and thus enjoyable. I hope this matter of misunderstanding is best forgotten and we can move towards more challenging and mind boggling GMs.

Its the insinuation bro and if u think I was being unfriendly, then maybe we shd remain as such

shutterbug said:

Don't be so serious, sensitive or defensive to tense this thread, its should be a funny, fun and friendly thread.
May be you should try to answer to MW in the following style and the situation shall improve much.

(I'll say something like below and you can say something else but more friendly mode if you can...)

Very the sorry, I eat no vegetable one, I eat meat, fish and sometime walking chicken(strictly no walking duck)
But I still like your style especially your kan handsome avatar, and now my sweet little vege-man can we go back to GM?
I don't expect you to like me but try to love me....... :lol2: :lol2:

The above is my usual way to ease the tense...
Ah Bug - I hate to use insects repellant! But sometimes I still use one hor...
Can you lend me some money? Irrelevant at all but can or not?

GM:

Toyota Mark X 2.5i or BMW E60/E90 2.5i

(cos lim peh tested the Mark X yesterday)

BMW E60 2.5 is the way to go..Mark X can go eat kang kong

E60 with M-Aero Kit or ACS kit?

MW said:

M-Aero kit! Swee swee! You buy liao let me test drive hor..keke

Rims: Prefer chio but heavy type OR ugly but light?

SL2 said:
M-Aero kit! Swee swee! You buy liao let me test drive hor..keke

Rims: Prefer chio but heavy type OR ugly but light?
You can tell Ah Foo to throw away his ACS kit and larp the M-Aero liao

Depending on the cc of the car, I would go with chio but heavy type of rims like PG2 over ugly BBS (dun tell Alvin)

19" or 18" on E60

MW said:

Last warning to you, don't ever talk about vege... :mad:

M-Areo kit + 19" deep dish rims.. :yummie:

GM:

Torque or bhp more important?

MW said:
You can tell Ah Foo to throw away his ACS kit and larp the M-Aero liao

Depending on the cc of the car, I would go with chio but heavy type of rims like PG2 over ugly BBS (dun tell Alvin)

19" or 18" on E60

Wahahaha..you dun tell Ah Foo then I also dun tell Alvin. Swee boh?

E60 must put on 19" then will look nice! Otherwise look like Jap car..oops! :chinese:

Which is more torturing, assuming they want to follow you wherever you go: Super glue mistress OR super glue wife?

arsenal62 said:
Last warning to you, don't ever talk about vege... :mad:

M-Areo kit + 19" deep dish rims.. :yummie:

GM:

Torque or bhp more important?

VEG VEG VEG..kekekeke

In SIN, torque more important.

Buy 2nd hand E46 M3 or brand new E90 330?

Super glue wife..safer and more enriching..

Which is faster?

MW said:

Which is faster?

Hyundai Getz faster. That's my next HIGHER aspiration..to own myself a brand new Getz.

Which nick name is worse: Dustbin or Jumanji? Wahahahahaha

MW said:

Which is faster?

The Silver EVO in disguise.......

(If the silver color one is the ture blue BMW than the Black little Gtez Turbo is faster) Whahahahah :lol2:

Dustbin better cos at least people can relate to u....as for Jumanji, nobody understands him..

Who is more handsome?

arsenal62 said:
The Silver EVO in disguise.......

(If the silver color one is the ture blue BMW than the Black little Gtez Turbo is faster) Whahahahah :lol2:

Wah lau eh? Wat talking you??? And where is your GM question?? And EVO your #$^*(^%@

MW said:
Dustbin better cos at least people can relate to u....as for Jumanji, nobody understands him..

Who is more handsome?

Hehe..this one confirmed is the picture on the right lah..wahahaha..shhh, dun tell daniel hor.

Which retro pub is better: Newsroom or Mdm Wong?

Newsroom pub...got privacy cos nobody goes there anymore..Madam Wong too crowded with xiao mei mei liao

Which one would you take?

MW said:

Who is more handsome?

Your avatar...

The pixs you posted the GM should be;

Who is more like towkay? (KNN. you MW anyhow GM)

SL2 said:
Hyundai Getz faster. That's my next HIGHER aspiration..to own myself a brand new Getz.

Which nick name is worse: Dustbin or Jumanji? Wahahahahaha

Pui...see you no up.
You told me the next car confirm E60 530ia now what Getz? Scare of MW? Lim peh toot him.

No worse nick name only fun nick name, and I loved the Manji...

LohManji, LekManji, KenManji, NickManji, AnManji. McManji or FooManji all so beautiifully created... :yummie:

TC/SC or high capacity engine?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back