Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Everyone... please stand up... CLAP CLAP CLAP......

Clap Clap Clap...... :thumbsup:

Kenn the GM Gugu....I mean Guru... :thumbsup:

kenntona said:
Which is worse?

Going down on and doing a fat 60-year-old lady; or

Kenna pumped blakang-masuk by a gay hunk?

Kenna pumped blakang-masuk by a gay hunk.. ouch.. plus must :shoot: :whattheh: myself later..

K.. fantastic response to all the GMs..

Okay.. continue..

GM: Oil or Metals trader?

TripleM said:
Which one would u rather go if u are invited to dinner by these 2 men: George W.Bush or Osama?
Osama. Would like to know if he is circumcised.

ppl ask you for dinner not to check out their rods....

Which is worse?

Going down on and doing a fat 60-year-old lady; or

Kenna pumped blakang-masuk by a gay hunk?

going down on a 60 fat yr old lady who turns out to be gay....

symptons of time of the month: moody as in can't be bothered with anyone or start cancelling events cos you found that 1 person to be undesriable hence don't want to associate with them....

Clap kee lan. Where's your GM question? One more nasi goreng on you.

Be a rich Ah Long Beng; or

Be a famous gay hairdresser?

shutterbug said:
Oil or Metals trader?
Oil trader. Porchay driver. Metal trader sounds like Kallang Guni.

Winston said:
symptons of time of the month: moody as in can't be bothered with anyone or start cancelling events cos you found that 1 person to be undesriable hence don't want to associate with them....
Who's having PMS? Your wife or your mistress?

kenntona said:

Mistress... disposable... :roll:

GM: Being a 2nd hand car dealer or selling 2nd hand Rolexes? :|

GM: Oil or Metals trader?

oil...

Winston wrote:

read your email lah bru.....

Be a rich Ah Long Beng; or

Be a famous gay hairdresser?

rich ah long beng and have many famous gay hairdresser for your peacock hairdo....

gm: someone kway lan with you, u walk away or punch his nose?

GM: Being a 2nd hand car dealer or selling 2nd hand Rolexes?

2nd hand rolexes, every sat and sunday after the races there are lots of biz to go around...

$10, you buy toto or 4d?

Winston said:
gm: someone kway lan with you, u walk away or punch his nose?

As much as I wrote about facing off with Osama :oops: , I'll walk away when someone KL with me.. not going to stoop to that level.. also minimum fine is $1000, jail(optional) and might cut your hand on the SOB's teeth. Plus, a police record like that ain't going to help employment.. :lol:

GM: Having a great sound system or having a nice set of AP calipers? :laughlik:

shutterbug said:
Being a 2nd hand car dealer or selling 2nd hand Rolexes?
Second hand Rolexes. Taking stock inventory of Rolexes is not as painful as used cars.

Winston said:
someone kway lan with you, u walk away or punch his nose?
Punch his nose and then walk away. Upper cut hor, so that his nose bone caves in.

Winston said:
$10, you buy toto or 4d?
$10. Small bets, heavy odds.

shutterbug said:
Having a great sound system or having a nice set of AP calipers?
Great sound system. I am a slow and safe driver.

Being labelled stud, or being labelled a stallion?

kenntona said:
Great sound system. I am a slow and safe driver.

Being labelled stud, or being labelled a stallion?

You sure you slow driver? Most people I know who say that.. woah, gone in a flash! ANyway, I'd rather be the former.. I like oats.. but..

GM: Falling in love with a hostess or a chio butch?!(Not that I've any experience!)

GM: Falling in love with a hostess or a chio butch?!(Not that I've any experience!)

bro, don't mistake lust for love, always keep a level head when prancing 'round with hostess or butchers....

more bling: diamond on 3 fingers, white gold chain with big carat and blasting superstar OR nicely suited in 3 button zegna suit, step out of car with spinning rims?

Winston said:

bro, don't mistake lust for love, always keep a level head when prancing 'round with hostess or butchers....

more bling: diamond on 3 fingers, white gold chain with big carat and blasting superstar OR nicely suited in 3 button zegna suit, step out of car with spinning rims?

Roger that! :thumbsup: Okay.. I'll go for Zegna suit.. diamonds nice but I'll feel like Mr. T or Rapper Z.. whoever that is..

GM: Wokring for a Japanese firm that makes you clean toilet bowls with your BARE hands or working in Iraq as a contractor(given you won't be killed, kidnapped or maimed.)

kenntona,
Try this restaurant: Kanninama.

For a moment there, I thot that sounded like your nick.. :shoot:

shutterbug,
Wokring for a Japanese firm that makes you clean toilet bowls with your BARE hands or working in Iraq as a contractor(given you won't be killed, kidnapped or maimed.)

I'd take my chances in Iraq..besides, the renumeration is good.

Which is worse: Drowning or burnt to death?

SL2 said:
Which is worse: Drowning or burnt to death?

Definately burning to death IS worse... but then again, can you tell me a nice way to die? :uhhh:

GM: hacked to death or mauled to death? :whattheh:

shutterbug,
GM: hacked to death or mauled to death?

Hmm..getting gruesome :errr:

Mauled to death better although both equally painful.

30th night before CNY after reunion dinner: Prefer stay at home or go Chinatown?

SL2 said:
30th night before CNY after reunion dinner: Prefer stay at home or go Chinatown?

If got children, go chinatown... let them feel the spirit of CNY... and things are pretty cheap on the last day before 1st day of CNY.

GM.
Yr ride only for street driving (No tracking).. want to lower yr ride cos u jus change to bigger rims so inorder to looks chio...
Change the whole suspension so you can adjust to your desire height but cost u few thousand...
or
Jus change the spring but only can lower by merely 20mm that cost u only less than 1 k...?

Hymics,
Change the whole suspension so you can adjust to your desire height but cost u few thousand...
or
Jus change the spring but only can lower by merely 20mm that cost u only less than 1 k...?
Change the shock+spring for a better piece of mind.

If u have $$$, would u prefer to collect:
Watches or Paintings?

TripleM said:
If u have $$$, would u prefer to collect:
Watches or Paintings?

Watches !!! :thumbsup:

if you have lots of time after work, will you:
go date girl ?
or
stay home relax ?

Back