Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

SL2 said:
So politically correct.. 8)

Who would you pay to watch acting in a movie: Dustin Hoffman or Robin Williams?

dustin hoffman...like his rain man and tootsie character...

:)

GM:

which club shld morientes join?

Liverpool or

ManU?

TripleM said:
Which name sounds more like Ah-Long (loan shark)? Tan Cheng Long or Ng Seng Beng?

Tan Cheng Long sounds fierce.

So you are planning for a second one? How naming him Mario "Gambino" Hartini? Macham Goodfellas. Give hime a new nick in the forum - Capone.

Hymics said:
Wife decided to have only 2 kids but you decided to have 3-4.. Use the baby bonus package to convince her to have more or live firing w/o her notice

Seow ah, you? Sperm rushed into your head, izzit? (Seow cheong noa?) Live firing? Gotta be kiddin. Best solution - adoption.

quiksilver said:
Earthquake relief: will u donate money to Indonesia or Thailand?

You another seow. You'd think you going Geylang, izzit? Charity means good cause for all.

SL2 said:
Who would you pay to watch acting in a movie: Dustin Hoffman or Robin Williams?

Dustin Hoffman. He can make you cry.

quiksilver said:
which club shld morientes join? Liverpool or ManU?

Liverpool lah. With friends like Luis Garcia and Xabi Alonso in the team, why would he wanna go to Old Trafford?

Alex Ferguson thinking about new striker to buy:

Milan Baros, or Robbie Keane?

kenntona,
Alex Ferguson thinking about new striker to buy:

Milan Baros, or Robbie Keane?

Baros

Hymics
Wife decided to have only 2 kids but you decided to have 3-4.. Use the baby bonus package to convince her to have more or live firing w/o her notice

Cannot, must respect wife's decision when it comes to family planning..so work things out...
Otherwise, buy Durex and poke 3 holes on the tip with needle :silenced: swee swee...

More effective contraceptive:
Condoms
or
Pill?

TripleM,
More effective contraceptive:
Condoms
or
Pill?

Best bet is to use both 8) Safest way is still abstinence..keke

Which has the more refined and cultured look: SLK or Z4?

TripleM said:
Otherwise, buy Durex and poke 3 holes on the tip with needle :silenced: swee swee...
?

Quiksilver: ... above suggestion by tripleM is yr doubt on live firing..kekekekek

Jack
More effective contraceptive:Condoms or Pill?

Pill :naughty: :naughty: no good for health.... Condom but make sure size is correct and check for expiry.. hazel flavour my flavourite..

GM
Your gal frend suddenly found out that her "mthly pampers"(kotex) out of stock and need one nw.... ask you go and buy..
Yes to her
or
No

Hymics,
GM
Your gal frend suddenly found out that her "mthly pampers"(kotex) out of stock and need one nw.... ask you go and buy..
Yes to her
or
No

If I m on the way to see her yea will stopby at petrol kiosk and buy one for her, the cheap one without the wing...

SL2,
Think SLK thou I personally prefer Z4

U are drinking in a bar and an ah-lien type of gal comes on to u (not chio)...Do u entertain her or try to siam her?

TripleM said:
More effective contraceptive: Condoms or Pill?

What were you using all along? I will avoid that.

SL2 said:

SLK. Z4 too flirtatious.

Hymics said:
Your gal frend suddenly found out that her "mthly pampers"(kotex) out of stock and need one nw.... ask you go and buy.. Yes to her or No

Yep. Go Simpang for kopi and buy at Shop & Save.

TripleM said:
U are drinking in a bar and an ah-lien type of gal comes on to u (not chio)...Do u entertain her or try to siam her?

Depends on opportunity cost. If there are no more chio bu around - what's the damage? Almost zero downside. But if there are better alternatives, then why stop at an inferior pick? Tio boh?

Managers without budget - who's better?

David Moyes of Everton; or

Steve McClaren of Middlesborough?

kenntona,
Managers without budget - who's better?

David Moyes of Everton; or

Steve McClaren of Middlesborough?

David Moyes. In comparison, Steve McClaren has more financial muscle to outbid David Moyes in most purchases, if not all.

Who to win the EPL this season(realistically): Chelsea or Man United?

Quiksilver
"Malaysia or
Spore?"

Singapore... but kelong win.

Which football league more kelong.
Singapore S-league
or
English premier league

Hymics said:
Quiksilver
"Malaysia or
Spore?"

Singapore... but kelong win.

Which football league more kelong.
Singapore S-league
or
English premier league

Singapore one is notorious and pretty obvious IMO ?

When Spore celebrates green day...u:
Drive
or
Take public transport?

Triple M.
"When Spore celebrates green day...u: Drive or Take public transport?"

I will take my company jeep, drive to Kelantan and start cutting tree for next year orders... (Greenday sucks for timberman) :hmmidont:

GM.
One day found out that your maid is 3 mths pregnant..
Question her who is the culprit and report the culprit to police
or
Straight away send her back home..

Hymics,
One day found out that your maid is 3 mths pregnant..
Question her who is the culprit and report the culprit to police
or
Straight away send her back home..

I'd do which ever won't cause me to lose my $5000 bond 8)

Mods: Would you mod your car based on the reviews of others or mod because you want to?

SL2
"Mods: Would you mod your car based on the reviews of others or mod because you want to?"

Will base on me since me paying and will very much like to have some reviews of others when decided.. than again, the others has to be my close kakis.... not any tom and harry i dun noe or dun noe well... I only noe Ah Lian and Ah Huay well....

GM.
Say u hv 10K in yr bank,
Keep for rainny days
or
Mod yr car 1st and save again

Hymics said:
SL2
"Mods: Would you mod your car based on the reviews of others or mod because you want to?"

Will base on me since me paying and will very much like to have some reviews of others when decided.. than again, the others has to be my close kakis.... not any tom and harry i dun noe or dun noe well... I only noe Ah Lian and Ah Huay well....

GM.
Say u hv 10K in yr bank,
Keep for rainny days
or

Wah if just 10k cash left , then sure can't mod anymore lah...
So definitely keep for rainy days

Which one is more meaningful to celebrate with ur wife
her bday
or
the wedding anniversary?

GM.
Say u hv 10K in yr bank,
Keep for rainny days
or

Mod first lah... siao... present value of money and the way prices keep going up... just save 1k a month for the next 10 months and you got back your level.

BTW, Bro, you cannot post this type of question, afterward everyone will want to try borrow 10k from you hahaha

Which one is more meaningful to celebrate with ur wife
her bday
or
the wedding anniversary?

to get best mileage, her birthday, cos than shes special and all blah blah blah... wedding anniversary is for both of you then double the expenditure since she'll be obligated to buy something for you as well....

GM: to have 1 kid only and super mod cars or to have 2 and drive stock car? assuming here that the cost of 2nd kid is about what it'll cost to super mod the car...

GM: to have 1 kid only and super mod cars or to have 2 and drive stock car? assuming here that the cost of 2nd kid is about what it'll cost to super mod the car...

2kids lah...1kid too lonely lah for the kid, dont hv anybody to play with, tio boh?

Mobile ring tone
Conventional ringing tone
or
Song ones like hmm....superstar? kekeke...

Winston
"GM: to have 1 kid only and super mod cars or to have 2 and drive stock car? assuming here that the cost of 2nd kid is about what it'll cost to super mod the car..."

You dun belong in Singapore if only 1 kid.. Go China.. 1 child policy..

TripleM
"Conventional ringing tone or Song ones like hmm....superstar? kekeke..."

Conventional........ Imagine you are in a funeral and your phone rings with the Song ones like Superstar.. or James Bond Theme " the living day light"????? :screwedu:

GM
Sports watch..
Omega
or
Tag Heuer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back