• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy for E90 headlights (Angel Eye)

Chia6996

Hi all,

my friends from another car forums actually did their car headlights into the angel eyes type and was sharing with me that the workshop also does it for BMW. I was told that they uses our original headlights and changes the bulb to the angel eye type.

But i was also informed that i need at least 10 cars before they are willing to do it for us. The cost i was quoted will be less then S$300. I dont know whether its ex or not cause i know of a workshop that does it for E46 modal for 300 rm in JB but they do not have E90 model.

The catch is this, they will actually open our headlight to change it so i dont know if u guys are comfortable with it. Or is there any kind souls that have done it before can share is there any problem with that?

If we manage to get 10, then maybe can arrange a few of us to go down to the workshop to neg with the boss.

Thanks for reading this post...

Re: Group Buy for E90 headlights (Angel Eye)

I am interested and keep me informed.

Cheers

JK

Chia6996;223593 said:
Hi all,

my friends from another car forums actually did their car headlights into the angel eyes type and was sharing with me that the workshop also does it for BMW. I was told that they uses our original headlights and changes the bulb to the angel eye type.

But i was also informed that i need at least 10 cars before they are willing to do it for us. The cost i was quoted will be less then S$300. I dont know whether its ex or not cause i know of a workshop that does it for E46 modal for 300 rm in JB but they do not have E90 model.

The catch is this, they will actually open our headlight to change it so i dont know if u guys are comfortable with it. Or is there any kind souls that have done it before can share is there any problem with that?

If we manage to get 10, then maybe can arrange a few of us to go down to the workshop to neg with the boss.

Thanks for reading this post...

count me in mate but i aint driving down to jb

Interested parties:
1) chia6996
2) Jasonkuan
3) aveen
4) Lionel

got picture?

I'm interested too....
Interested parties:
1) chia6996
2) Jasonkuan
3) aveen
4) Lionel
5) Heng

hi...is the angel eyes for e90 same as e92..if it is..i am interested as well

Interested parties:
1) chia6996
2) Jasonkuan
3) aveen
4) Lionel
5) Heng
6) ckyypl

Interested parties:
1) chia6996
2) Jasonkuan
3) aveen
4) Lionel
5) Heng
6) ckyypl

Hey guys, good news, the guy say no need at least 10 cars but as long have 5. I will be going down to his workshop to take measurements for the headlights and also see is it tough to fix on E90 cause the cost will be based on the complexity of the fixing. It will be this wed afternoon at Sin ming autopoint. Cost remains not more then S$300. He also agreed on a 3 months warranty on manufacturer defects.

For those that are interested, kindly leave down ur contact no as well. Anybody wans to join me this wed can contact me at my mobile: 97643100.

Bri Chia6996: I will be travelling tomorrow and will only get back on friday, will give you a call then.

Cheers

JK

Chia6996;224873 said:
Interested parties:
1) chia6996
2) Jasonkuan
3) aveen
4) Lionel
5) Heng
6) ckyypl

Hey guys, good news, the guy say no need at least 10 cars but as long have 5. I will be going down to his workshop to take measurements for the headlights and also see is it tough to fix on E90 cause the cost will be based on the complexity of the fixing. It will be this wed afternoon at Sin ming autopoint. Cost remains not more then S$300. He also agreed on a 3 months warranty on manufacturer defects.

For those that are interested, kindly leave down ur contact no as well. Anybody wans to join me this wed can contact me at my mobile: 97643100.

I am interested but is there any pic....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back