Greetings Seniors.

OmFgiTzKir4

Hi All,

Just joined this forum as a newbie. Was trying to view WTS section to get some idea of how to transfrom my 320i and get valuable advices when fixing my ride.

I am just interested in small mods on aesthetics to get some character for the car. However, as my car is in the 7th year, I would rather change the wear&tear part for something better if possible rather then the original. That being said, those green poisonous monsters pls spare me :D

Free for kopi session if you guys would like to jio me at 98422035!

HUAT AR

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Greetings Seniors.

OmFgiTzKir4;1077913 said:
Hi All,

Just joined this forum as a newbie. Was trying to view WTS section to get some idea of how to transfrom my 320i and get valuable advices when fixing my ride.

I am just interested in small mods on aesthetics to get some character for the car. However, as my car is in the 7th year, I would rather change the wear&tear part for something better if possible rather then the original. That being said, those green poisonous monsters pls spare me :D

HUAT AR

Hi OM,

welcome onboard................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome to the forum and let the mods begin!

Btw Bros,

Was trying to find ppl selling 19"/18" rims or Trade. But cant seem to find any section regarding that. Also, i cant seem to post new thread (i tink havnt clock enuff mileage).

Please enlighten me on how to find ppl selling off stuffs. Thanksss!

OmFgiTzKir4;1078095 said:
Btw Bros,

Was trying to find ppl selling 19"/18" rims or Trade. But cant seem to find any section regarding that. Also, i cant seem to post new thread (i tink havnt clock enuff mileage).

Please enlighten me on how to find ppl selling off stuffs. Thanksss!

Guai huh.... this time feed u hor...

3 Series [E90/E92/E93/M3] Classifieds

Greetings and welcome aboard! See you soon!

Welcome OmFgiTzKir4, hope u find what u need here... I must say your nick is hard to pronounce :lol:

haha. sorry bro. 'OMFG, ITS , Kira'. haha been with me for 12years. duno what better nick to change haha

Hello Kira, know I will find you here....welcome to more fun here!

Greetings Seniors.

OmFgiTzKir4;1077913 said:
Hi All,

HUAT AR

Morning Kira, finally you're here...you may like to consider the following...suggestion nia....hehe

Looks:
Change all lights to LED....look for Bimshop to see what else can be done...

Tinting:
Look up for site sponsors assistance...can look for Sherman....I will let you have the number...

Power & Handling:
Coding, then change rim, then change BBK....

Only for Kopi....? Nothing else...?

Welcum again, bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back