Greetings from up north!

Re: Greetings from up north!

VolanteDB9;883406 said:
can get away with kopi road blocks and entrapments la...

molest...errr pardon me but i also think can get away with it...unless u molest someone influential...

Yea.. Not someone who could easily access to explosives..

VolanteDB9;883406 said:

molest...errr pardon me but i also think can get away with it...unless u molest someone influential...

We'll see how that Ozzie Ah Neh's case pans out eh, won't we?

VolanteDB9;883406 said:

yea lately some screwed up system let 2 molesters got away... bottom line, is who you know and how fat your pocket is.. sad what the world has become...

Greetings from up north!

wobbles;883402 said:
Oi Heaf Aye Ozzie Driver's. Does that mean I can get away with molest?

wahseh. action. the lembu crossing signs on the nsh must have been put there for you. haha.

BaddBoyz;883415 said:
yea lately some screwed up system let 2 molesters got away... bottom line, is who you know and how fat your pocket is.. sad what the world has become...

Yes yes! I read! That's right! We have our "Ang Moh Foreign Trash 'Sorry, I'm out of character while drunk' program", and you have your "Aspiring National Bowler program" to help molesters get away with a slap on the wrist!

Greetings from up north!

BaddBoyz;883415 said:

molest in singapore you get whacked. commit statutory rape in malaysia you can get away as long as you have bright future and it was conned-censual. wtf.

Meek;883416 said:
wahseh. action. the lembu crossing signs on the nsh must have been put there for you. haha.

Wahliao, call limpeh action. Where are the cameras & lights? Got lembu crossing sign on NSHW ah? I must be going too fast to notice (now that's action).

Greetings from up north!

wobbles;883422 said:
Wahliao, call limpeh action. Where are the cameras & lights? Got lembu crossing sign on NSHW ah? I must be going too fast to notice (now that's action).

hehe. self confessed. res ipsa loquitur.

..on the other hand things in Penang have changed for the better - not perfect but at least moving towards right direction, give it a few more years with right management, people and attitude, we can bring the shine back to the penang (promo a bit):chinese:

*Just noticed my email is full of notifications!:shock:

BaddBoyz;883426 said:
..on the other hand things in Penang have changed for the better - not perfect but at least moving towards right direction, give it a few more years with right management, people and attitude, we can bring the shine back to the penang (promo a bit):chinese:

i have heard the same optimism of quite a few Penang friends with the current management...

*thumbs up

Meek;883421 said:
molest in singapore you get whacked. commit statutory rape in malaysia you can get away as long as you have bright future and it was conned-censual. wtf.

Molest in Singapore, say sorry you can get away... Oh yah, provided you got natural blonde hair..

Meek;883425 said:
hehe. self confessed. res ipsa loquitur.

FWAH. Chut pattern. This is simi language ah? Penang Hokkien issit? :lol2:

wobbles;883432 said:

1st time to see wobbles kana chiek with words.. Hahahs

Greetings from up north!

BaddBoyz;883426 said:

have been following up and is happy to chup a place there for my retirement.

Centurion9990;883434 said:
1st time to see wobbles kana chiek with words.. Hahahs

I am an uneru-cated man. Gib face a bit can?

Greetings from up north!

wobbles;883432 said:

i still learning penang hokkien. no progress.

that one i learn from the sharks here one. no names named. haha.

Meek;883439 said:
i still learning penang hokkien. no progress.

that one i learn from the sharks here one. no names named. haha.

Ooh, sorry sorry. Mea Maxima Culpa....

wobbles;883432 said:

Penang lang talk latin d nowadayz... Fortis atque fidelis.. dun pray pray...:D

You from Penang Free? I think my mother was from that school!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back