S2k;883361 said:
I agree with the food part thinking of cha kway teow makes me wet nb

Next makan gathering Penang Buffet

Greetings from up north!

for penang food lovers, the scene in singapore is dang sad. :(

need to plan trip there soon.

Re: Greetings from up north!

wobbles;883348 said:
Hahahah... when I retire, I wanna retire in Penang then! There's this particular market with the best charcoal-fried Char Kuay Teow, near Railway Road (near the foot of Penang Hill)... also ice kachang with PEANUTS... damn it, actual peanuts, not the crushed type... Aiyo... talking about it makes me hungry liao...

Planning to go msia for retirement also.. Wanna to be FT, privileged bunch.. Need to go for bahasa tuition classes.. Malaysia, Truly Asia :thumbup:

Greetings from up north!

in penang can speak hokkien eh sai liao. i still learning.

Centurion9990;883362 said:
Next makan gathering Penang Buffet

u sms bobby leh ask him start thread now

Meek;883375 said:
in penang can speak hokkien eh sai liao. i still learning.

Bahasa will come in handy mah.. Especially talking to traffic polis :D

Come come! We penang bimmers will welcome you all with red carpet at penang bridge! :lol:

Wobbles - seriously shud consider MM2H as meek suggested

Meek - depends on which model you want, the 3er and 5er are assembled there, the rest are fully imported. May I suggest those models beginning with letter 'M':yummie:

Centurion/S2k - prepare for gastronomical adventure:cool:

Greetings from up north!

Centurion9990;883382 said:

in penang, mata oso speak hokkien lar.

Meek;883360 said:
me too! i am malaysian so easy for me.

for singapore brothers, you can apply for malaysia as your second home program or the Resident Pass program (if still want to work part time).

i look forward to going home as a returning expert dat comes with benefits. by then will need to buy the bmws assembled in kulim cos up to 2 is tax free. haha.

Centurion9990;883372 said:
Planning to go msia for retirement also.. Wanna to be FT, privileged bunch.. Need to go for bahasa tuition classes.. Malaysia, Truly Asia :thumbup:

think as a retirement or holiday home...Penang be nice...definitely not KL...

Meek, the CKD models abit jialat leh...have had 2 bad experiences so far...honda and bmw...cannot compare to AP cars...i hear 2nd home program tax free must be CKD model but ways to get around it.

Centurion, if you are a director of Malaysian company can write to LTA with road tax insurance, they will hand you a letter to show ICA and drive MY plate car back for certain number of days + public holidays per year...

Greetings from up north!

BaddBoyz;883384 said:
Meek - depends on which model you want, the 3er and 5er are assembled there, the rest are fully imported. May I suggest those models beginning with letter 'M':yummie:
:

the REP allows only CKDs. i went before to the kulim plant before with some frens in bmwcm.

Centurion9990;883382 said:

i have driving license from JPJ...heh......but SG NRIC number give away...

Malaysian friends say best is use USA license...then pretend tak boleh faham with the Polis...

more likely to let you go either out of tua-kee-ness or cannot write summons because english not so good cannot understand your license....

Greetings from up north!

Centurion9990;883392 said:
Is it.. JB mata should learn from Penang ones

jb diff. is lanun (pirate) land. penang and singapore got many similarities... apart from kiamkanna-ness. haha.

Meek;883394 said:
the REP allows only CKDs. i went before to the kulim plant before with some frens in bmwcm.

eh you from bmwcm oso izzit... we all from penang chapter ley... :D

Greetings from up north!

VolanteDB9;883395 said:
i have driving license from JPJ...heh......but SG NRIC number give away...

Malaysian friends say best is use USA license...then pretend tak boleh faham with the Polis...

more likely to let you go either out of tua-kee-ness or cannot write summons because english not so good cannot understand your license....

i have both. hehe.

Oi Heaf Aye Ozzie Driver's. Does that mean I can get away with molest?

Centurion9990;883385 said:
He's still sleeping la.. He follows America time..

sms him first la then he wake up can work :lol2:

Meek;883396 said:
jb diff. is lanun (pirate) land. penang and singapore got many similarities... apart from kiamkanna-ness. haha.

Sgp diff la.. Penang girls prettier.. Some Sgp girls walk with eyes staring into sky one..

wobbles;883402 said:
Oi Heaf Aye Ozzie Driver's. Does that mean I can get away with molest?

can get away with kopi road blocks and entrapments la...

molest...errr pardon me but i also think can get away with it...unless u molest someone influential...

Back