Grand TT 2006 in KL

vladd_tappish

Coming to YOU in June 24th 2006, Saturday.

My dear friends,
We are glad to announce our 2nd Grand TT to be held due to the overwhelming responses and support from the members during last year Grant TT event.

May I trouble you to go through the followings for your convenience and understanding :

1. Food and Beverages.
Various varieties of food ranging from local to western delicacy are available in the menu. The price range of the food available starts from as low as RM10.00 to RM40.00 depending on the dishes that are ordered. For local food, there is Malay, Chinese and Indian varieties available to suit most of the member’s taste buds. Western food consists of steak, chicken, fish and prawn. Soft drinks and other beverages are also available. All members are strongly advised to pay for the bill when the food or drinks are served to you.

However, please make prior arrangement with the waiter/waitress serving you if you want to opt for a running bill for your own table. This applies especially to those who have family and close friends sitting together in a table. Please remember to pay for your bill before you leave.

Souled Out has promised to allocate a portion of the establishment for the gathering of members of this club. It shall consist of about 25 to 30 round/square tables. Each table can sit about 4 to 5 persons. For the moment, we decide that this would be sitting arrangement for the timebeing. (The people can rearrange the tables if they decided to group up or mingle among themselves).

2. Parking Space Allocation.
Due to the overwhelming responses from the member last year and limited amount of parking space for the car, members are encouraged to come early to ensure a free parking space for their car. We have reserved two parking lots (managed by Souled Out) which might cater for about 70 cars. Previously based on previous record, there were about 100car/persons registered for this gathering last year!

However, like all gathering and event, there would be some last minute cancellation. In case of no cancellation, we would like to have the understanding of the members to park their cars outside the designated car park once the car park is full. Please take note, there are still a lot of car parks available around Souled Out area. There are some public car parks which are free after 5:00 p.m. along the road. Some of you might want to park theirs in private operated car park. They usually charged RM2.50 to RM3.00 per entry for the parking charges.

The management of Souled Out will provide 2 car jockeys to assist us to manage the parking and traffic control for the cars. The designated car park would be closed from 6:00 p.m. or when it is full (whichever come first). Please come early to ensure a free parking place. It’s “First Come, First Park!"

Note: For those who are planning to leave early, please try to find a parking lot that is unlikely to be blocked by other cars.

3. Members Registration.
All members are advised to immediately register themselves along with their guest at the registration counter located near the entrance of Souled Out. You and your guests will be presented with a nametag each. Please wear the nametag at all time for the purposes of security and identification.

We would also present a Voting Ballot during the registration. Each member are entitle to 1 ballot paper. Members are encouraged to check out the cars first by deciding your choice for the “Best UDM” in the Hall of Fame. We appreciated it that you cast your vote when you have make your choices in the Ballot Box. Results would be announced later in the “Hall of Fame” thread after all the votes have been tally.

4. Dress Code.
As this is an informal gathering of the members, casual wear is encouraged.
a) BMWCLUB Black T-Shirt
b] BMW Club Shirt
c) BMW Club Polo Shirt
d) Anything with the roundel.
e) If you don’t have any of the above items, please wear light colour t-shirt.

5. Code of Ethics.
Please show some courteousy and respect to each other and observe some simple rules stated below when checking out the cars to avoid misunderstanding :

a) Try not to lean on other people cars.
b] Try not to rest your hands on other people cars.
c) Try not to touch the paint's finish unless you have prior permission from the owner.
d) Do not smokes near the cars as ciggie ash will fly all over the car's finish.
e) Do not open the doors of these cars without prior permission from the owner.
f) Last but not least, do not scratch the paint works of the cars.

6. Member Convoy.
Members are encouraged to make arrangement among themselves to meet at various points to make the Grand entrance to Souled out. However, please observe various speed limits around the town. Drive Safely and do not speed on the road.

7. BMW Club Malaysia Merchandise.
The committee will be bring some BMW Club Malaysia merchandise for sale to any interested members.

a) BMW Club Polo Shirt - (Pls refer to Fabian in advance for stock availability).
b] BMW Club Sticker.
c) BMW Club Shirt 2006 – (Again pls refer to Fabian in advance for stock availability).
d) Still working out on some extra merchanside if possible.

8. Miscellanous.
a) Please bring your cameras to take pictures of the events and gatherings. Don’t forget to charge your camera battery and bring extra films or memory for your digital camera.
b] Please bring extra chilled bottle drink to quench your thirst as it is expected to be hot around 5:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m.
c) Bring big umbrella as it is going to be quite sunny or raining.
d) Bring a hat or BMW Club’s cap.
e) Plan some stop at various R&R to rest if you are planning to travel long distance for those fr outstation.
f) Please bring along some emergency first aid kit if you have.
g) Please clean your car or detailed it if you have the time.
h) Please bring along some cloth to give you car of quick clean. Expect some cars to be quite dirty after traveling for some distance.
i) Please vote for your favorite cars because you like the cars, not because you like the OWNERS!
j) Please register yourself after you have parked your car
k) Please be PUNCTUAL for the gathering.
l) Please enjoy yourself, be a sport, do NOT leave your sense of humour at home and have a good time.
m) PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY BACK HOME after heavy drinking session though I must remind u AGAIN, DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE!

PLEASE check this posting from time to time for new updates. Kindly be informed itenerary and the arrangements could be altered whenever deemed fit and applicable without prior notice to members (Venue, Date & Time are pegged though, no worries)

The Itenerary.

5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Car coming in to Souled Out car park (past experience showed they came as early as 4:00pm!)
NB. Please register your attendance after parking your car and get a nametag.

6:00 p.m. - Group photos at the car park or outside entrance of Souled Out.

6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m. - Mingle around the cars and members.

7:15 p.m. - Adjourned for Dinner at designated area in Souled Out. (we are still trying to figure out the mechanism for icebreaking sessions for newbies).

7:20 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Welcome speech by El-president & Vice Presidente of BMW Club Malaysia. (You can order dinner and refreshment at the same time)

7.30 p.m onwards - free for all - mingle, etc, and have FUN.

Souled Out
No 20, Jalan 30/70A
Desa Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur

For more info pls login to: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10954

Re: Grand TT 2006 in KL

this gonna b a MASS gathering....

Yeah if we can convoy to there coz I am from JB. If we can convoy, that will be damn cool! Come come anybody interested?

That's great, God wiling I am going,

Thanks
Mus

SEI Shall be there with RaptureM3

looks to be an overniter know??

Gombat said:
looks to be an overniter know??

Yeah, it will be best if you put up one nite. You will be too tired to drive back, for safety reasons.

1) DENNISLMH
2) vladd_tappish
3) SEI
4) RaptureM3

which part of malaysia again ?.

shaaz said:
which part of malaysia again ?.

It's at KL, my fren. The venue Souled Out is located at Sri Hartamas, rumored to be the next Bangsar. A watering hole, something like Mohd Sultan Rd in S'pore.
If you watch ESPN (especially b4 big matches like Ars vs MU or LIV vs MU) they actually telecast live from there.

this cumming 25th right?... hmmmm.. i dun mind actually..

HI shaaz! Ofcos u dun mind............., i suppose your exhaust s currently choke up wif

carbon since yr last punch along PIE wif "mushmellowman" onboard!:lol2: See u on N-S!

(It s on 24/06)

For all others info, pls list yr name & contact no. when u PM me, as i might arrange an

overnight stay in KL! Try to confirm by 10/06/06............need to discuss & book hotel

TKS!.........................:)

shaaz said:
this cumming 25th right?... hmmmm.. i dun mind actually..

come with me and rapture shazz we can go midnight wangan afterwards haha or rounding in kl :p

SEI said:
come with me and rapture shazz we can go midnight wangan afterwards haha or rounding in kl :p

Yeah sure there will be a lots of extend kaki's down there. We can go night driving around town or for supper in mamak! About the hotel rooms, maybe I can alias with the KL committee members to arrange for us with a good rate. Firstly what we need is a proper confirmed list of ppl going. So to everyne who wanna come or convoy, pls list down your names A.S.A.P. By the way TT means Teh Tarik! My number is +60127977178 or +60167266635.

Vladd Tappish

Official Southern Rep for the Bmw Club Malaysia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxb9236
Back