Gong Xi

leethomas

Just got my bm 3 weeks ago. This is my first brand new car.
Some pple ok, some were against it. Maybe the recession and the expensive parts had something to do with it. I hope not to lose my job with all this talk going on.:juggle:

Gong Xi

Re: Gong Xi

leethomas;412403 said:
Some pple ok, some were against it. Maybe the recession and the expensive parts had something to do with it. I hope not to lose my job with all this talk going on.:juggle:

Gong Xi

huat chye!

Own liao no need think so much jus enjoy it. tink so much how to enjoy.

I ask many business bosses, actually their business not really affected or rather not as what most ppl say like damn jialat. Bosses dun say Jialat how to cut salary and cut ppl leh. bosses are still bosses. bird ppl.

Some pple ok, some were against it. Maybe the recession and the expensive parts had something to do with it. I hope not to lose my job with all this talk going on.

Ai yo I just kena saman. Speeding over 130. I cannot believe it. Where got lar. My meter show 100 on expressway. :furious:

Never saman with my ole car before.

leethomas;412403 said:

Gong Xi

Hi Lee,

welcome onboard.......

cheers

Back