G30 owners please fall in!

It's finally here!

5EJRELB.jpg

Only available for car July 2020 production onwards, cannot be updated
Wah sian. Before I bought the car they told me can update as long as idrive 7 and above.

I text my sales person last week she still tell me bring to servicing that time ask them update for me.

For those having PI units from UK, any of you managed to have the iDrive region change to Southeast Asia?

I got the map changed but region is still Europe

Is it only me but I find the seat is very uncomfortable for long drive.
Backside and back never been so ache before.

F10 harder leather and hugging seat is much better.

Is it only me but I find the seat is very uncomfortable for long drive.
Backside and back never been so ache before.

F10 harder leather and hugging seat is much better.

I don't have experience with F10. My previous ride was a F30, and the G30 seats are way better in comparison (of course).

So far I find the G30 seats pretty comfortable - no complaints.

Hi, I have had a 5 series F10 since 8 years and just signed for the G30 LCI. I was not aware of any WhatsApp group and would love to be a part of that group. How can I be added on it? Also, do you all recommend paint protection on the new car and if Yes which one and how much does it cost? Does it help with people maybe touching the car in cramped car parks? Myolie car and new are both white. In the old one I did some paint protection but not sure how it helped. Suggestions welcome. Also was reading about the ECU, what is it? Actually we were impressed with the new Audi A6 but they did not agree to price it like the new 5 so signed up for this. What’s the general review of the car?

Back