fuel consumption for 335

simpapa

Dear all,

May i do a quick check when mileage do you get maximum for 335 per full tank.
Estimated city and expressway wise.

Thanks in advance

Re: fuel consumption for 335

90% of 335 are modded (except mine) including with 19 inch wheels(stock is 18 in) so FC varies.

If you are referring to E92 335, I experienced very bad FC when the car was first collected as those 18inch RFTs are heavy. I do not measure my FC. Others may be able to advise.

Hi, I am having 380km from a full tank on a 335ia N55 .
Is it normal?

Ahbengdriver;1115796 said:
90% of 335 are modded (except mine) including with 19 inch wheels(stock is 18 in) so FC varies.

If you are referring to E92 335, I experienced very bad FC when the car was first collected as those 18inch RFTs are heavy. I do not measure my FC. Others may be able to advise.

Thks bro. How abt urs in full stock. What is the fc like?

Mine with Vicom sticker - 450km.......

I must be driving like a granny then... From full to reserve, I usually get about 475 to 500... and that's with some spirited driving along the way... LOL... Car is not stock... :p

I am getting between 480-530 for a full tank. really full tank and on 98 or 97.

If car is sick then maybe 400.

cjohntoh;1115807 said:
Hi, I am having 380km from a full tank on a 335ia N55 .
Is it normal?

not normal ...

SUPAN;1116218 said:
I am getting between 480-530 for a full tank. really full tank and on 98 or 97.

If car is sick then maybe 400.
I'm still trying to push for 530 mileage. Lol... how do you do it?

i am getting 6.3km/l. urban driving.

it's quite bad, in my opinion.

on n54 335i.... 7-8km/L

Tank varies from 350-420... not much highway.

The_Godfather;1116231 said:
I'm still trying to push for 530 mileage. Lol... how do you do it?
Get a proper tune, brake lesser... cruise more..... guide into corner n out....

Reduce loads in car n cf every possible thing.

Good servicing ...

Avoid jam hours...

Haha supan and i used to have a spirited argument about this. I own a 2012 N55, and i do ALOT of highway driving to university on the other side of singapore, and the best I've gotten per tank of 95(SPC) with about 50 km to go is 500. However, when I first got the car and did alot of quick blasts from traffic light to traffic light, I got around 350 to 400? My advice is to keep upshifting whenever possible as the DCT is prone to hold gears pretty long even on drive(holds it to around 2000rpm?) And throttle control is very important. On the gauges display, i set to "approx fuel consumption at the moment" to "train" my right foot.

If anything, average fuel consumption matters more on your driving style and road planning(brake less cruise more) than any gadget anyone advertises. Go to malaysia for a high speed drive once in awhile as a friend(Omar here) tells me it clears alot of the carbon, which will make your engine more efficent.

Hope this helps. Don't worry, the n54/n55s are really bang for your buck i feel. Alot of power for the amount of fuel they consume.

The newer rides that have the brake energy regeneration enabled by default will usually have better FC in an apple to apple comparison.

So a 2007 335i versus 2011 335i - results will be miles apart.

Only the F30s and F10s have regenerative braking as part of "efficient dynamics". The e90s dont.

Mine is a N55 e92 335i average 6.1-6.5km/L max.

Full tank 320 - 350km

I drive it like how a 335 is meant to be driven or maybe my car's I-drive spoiled. ;). giving me wrong info.

eugeneelgr;1116503 said:
Haha supan and i used to have a spirited argument about this. I own a 2012 N55, and i do ALOT of highway driving to university on the other side of singapore, and the best I've gotten per tank of 95(SPC) with about 50 km to go is 500. However, when I first got the car and did alot of quick blasts from traffic light to traffic light, I got around 350 to 400? My advice is to keep upshifting whenever possible as the DCT is prone to hold gears pretty long even on drive(holds it to around 2000rpm?) And throttle control is very important. On the gauges display, i set to "approx fuel consumption at the moment" to "train" my right foot.

If anything, average fuel consumption matters more on your driving style and road planning(brake less cruise more) than any gadget anyone advertises. Go to malaysia for a high speed drive once in awhile as a friend(Omar here) tells me it clears alot of the carbon, which will make your engine more efficent.

Hope this helps. Don't worry, the n54/n55s are really bang for your buck i feel. Alot of power for the amount of fuel they consume.

Back then we are talking about STOCK ... Stock can range from 6.5-7 tick more.

eugeneelgr;1116503 said:
and the best I've gotten per tank of 95(SPC) with about 50 km to go is 500. However, when I first got the car and did alot of quick blasts from traffic light to traffic light, I got around 350 to 400? My advice is to keep upshifting whenever possible as the DCT is prone to hold gears pretty long even on drive(holds it to around 2000rpm?) And throttle control is very important. On the gauges display, i set to "approx fuel consumption at the moment" to "train" my right foot.

95 is 500 is tough for me. i am always on 97/98

No need to upshift yourself ... the DCT will shift at 2000 rpm till gear 7 unless u are on sports or steptronic or you wack harder ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back