• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : PANERAI - PAM 24. Latest I series. The last of my collection....

Re: FS : PANERAI - PAM 24. Latest I series. The last of my collection....

hamann;243236 said:
Hi eddie and all bros,

Im very low profile in this forum and its So sad to hear people are highjacking your thread and ruining your reputation

To all forumers in BMW.SG

I have bought many watches from EDDIE before and even sold some of my collection to him. Eddie even became my friend and i dont see any problem with trading with him.

I personnally think he is a steady guy and bro!

Im a business man. so everyone have to earn! even people here buy parts from ebay and resell to fellow brothers here also have to earn right? :yummie:

If its the truth. then i think even if he bought the watches from other people and resell it at a higher price ,its HUA YI pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? GUAN (meaning its the mutual agreement) and if you are happy in the first place and paid for it. but if there is some problems you can actually resolve it peacefully with eddie

Im netrual here, but things can be solved not by hi-jacking this thread. actually the buyer can call him directly or PRIVATE massage eddie to solve the problem

I m sure there is a SOLUTION!

But please spare a thought for other people,imagine if you are the seller and you face some problems and then i ruin yr reputation. how would you feel?

So i hope all this can be resolve peacefully :singsing:

cheers.....................hamann

thank you brother for your kind words. damn steady ler you.

you da man...

yes, the watch you wanted to sell, i have a friend looking for one... :) so ngam ngam, i will patch you guys together... the watch community is a very warm community :)

i will be in singapore soon... we will talk more...

i owe you many kopis, u better claim it :)
if not, i have to buy you a kopitiam already... :lol2: :lol2:

hi eddie,

not kind words. its the fact . i have known you for quite a while now

we have been dealing for so many watches,where got problem?

i think i got a good deal from u than authorised dealers

Actually How many watches u sold on the forum? so only 1 got problem? :whythis:

its 1 out of so many u sold,its normal lah,just misunderstanding

i know your style of business and steadyness and from private seller to now ,my friend

maybe some misunderstanding that can be solved?

i will see u soon for copi! yes u owe me copi coz i bought and sell many watches from you! :)

To other BROS, RELAX .....

regards,

hamann

eddie;243238 said:
thank you brother for your kind words. damn steady ler you.

you da man...

yes, the watch you wanted to sell, i have a friend looking for one... :) so ngam ngam, i will patch you guys together... the watch community is a very warm community :)

i will be in singapore soon... we will talk more...

i owe you many kopis, u better claim it :)
if not, i have to buy you a kopitiam already... :lol2: :lol2:

hamann;243264 said:
hi eddie,

not kind words. its the fact . i have known you for quite a while now

we have been dealing for so many watches,where got problem?

i think i got a good deal from u than authorised dealers

Actually How many watches u sold on the forum? so only 1 got problem? :whythis:

its 1 out of so many u sold,its normal lah,just misunderstanding

i know your style of business and steadyness and from private seller to now ,my friend

maybe some misunderstanding that can be solved?

i will see u soon for copi! yes u owe me copi coz i bought and sell many watches from you! :)

To other BROS, RELAX .....

regards,

hamann

thanks brother :)

we better stop sms and calling each other :lol2: :lol2: , my wife is suspecting that i am having an affair with another lady these few days over this issue because of the influx of sms and calls..... :lol2: :lol2:

for all those who called and cared, thanks..

pls dont post here anymore :) :) :)

i want to let it die...

my resolution to the the "unhappy" 1 buyer remains... contact me privately and I will work-out of goodwill (even though abit cheesed) send you the extra OEM strap, but sorry no cash.

cheers and happy week ahead everyone... :)

life is already tough.... someone just tried to make mine harder.... :( :( :( :(

Hi eddie,

Which day of the TEMPUS you be there? 05.09.07 to 09.09.07?

Want to claim a FREE copi from you too,HAHA, no la want to learn more about Panerai from you (amazed by the havoc this PANERAI brand watch created in this forum).

Kentonna bro, you be there too?

Chill out all

Hublot said:
Yes, most likely Saturday.

Hublot;243403 said:
Hi eddie,

Which day of the TEMPUS you be there? 05.09.07 to 09.09.07?

Want to claim a FREE copi from you too,HAHA, no la want to learn more about Panerai from you (amazed by the havoc this PANERAI brand watch created in this forum).

Chill out all

Bro,

will be there on Friday but most likely Sat... :) after lunch....

wei, i not sifu ler ...... i just buy at impluse :) no depth, just know the model numbers and production qty.... :)

kenn is the guru :cloud9:

copi as much as you can on me... :) :) :) :)

sorry, if i caused some kacau here, no intentions... paiseh paiseh

hope to see you bro. :)

Yes, most likely Saturday

Oh can't meet up then, i should be there on 5 or 6 Sept (see which day my boss not around) coz leaving town this weekend.

Looking for a watch for my wife (small build). U think Omega (De ville Co-axial automatic chronography pink mother of pearl) better or the Audemars Piguet (Royal Oak, Quartz)? Heard the Co-axial is a better movement
67601ST.ZZ.D057CR.01.gif

Hublot said:
Looking for a watch for my wife (small build). U think Omega (De ville Co-axial automatic chronography pink mother of pearl) better or the Audemars Piguet (Royal Oak, Quartz)? Heard the Co-axial is a better movement
True, the co-axial is a better movement, even better than AP's inhouse movement I'd reckoned.

However, both of these ranked poorly in secondary market - hence you are better off just sticking to the Omega than to pay a premium for the AP quartz movement. Just my two cents.

Thks,

In fact price quoted almost the same because AP got better discount (up to 30%). So if price same AP is a better buy?

Btw any similar better watches which have good resale value like ROLEX?

Hublot said:
So if price same AP is a better buy?
Quite on the contrary......

Hublot said:
Btw any similar better watches which have good resale value like ROLEX?
For ladies, the secondary market demand is generally weaker than men's watches. Besides Rolex, one alternative I can think of is getting a "unisex" watch - example Cartier Santos 100 or JLC Squadra or Reverso men's size. That way, you and your wife can share the watch, and need not worry about resale value.

Kenntona,

You really guru like eddie say.... u can named watches brand just simply like that

Thks, will check out the website for those models

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back