• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Maurice Lacroix Jump-Hour Watch

eddie

FS: Brand new. No scratches. Discontinued model. Very very rare item.

Museum Masterpiece Collection Jump Hour Watch.

Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Bracelet. Sapphire Cystal.

Case size : 38.5mm with transparent crystal caseback showing movement.

Full papers and warranty available.

Super priced @ S$2800.

I bet U no one will have the same watch, its too darn rare.....

If I dont sell this soon, I will re-sale it back to Maurice Lacroix Switzerland. :)

Re: FS: Maurice Lacroix Jump-Hour Watch

Jumping hour Maurice Lacroix? Would love to see... :)

eddie said:
FS: Brand new. No scratches. Discontinued model. Very very rare item.

Museum Masterpiece Collection Jump Hour Watch.

Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Bracelet. Sapphire Cystal.

Case size : 38.5mm with transparent crystal caseback showing movement.

Full papers and warranty available.

Super priced @ S$2800.

I bet U no one will have the same watch, its too darn rare.....

If I dont sell this soon, I will re-sale it back to Maurice Lacroix Switzerland. :)

here are some findings and write-up, watch is super rare...... my price is super duper cheap.

Les Mécaniques/Masterpiece Heures Sautante (** MUSEUM WATCH **)

This is another watch from the period in which ML used both names (Les Mécaniques and Masterpiece) to market a watch. This so called Jumping Hour watch. I have no other information for this watch except for the information given on this ad in the German Uhren Magazin from march 1994. Reference number is 28.505, indicating that a ML28 caliber is used, based on the Peseux 7046. A handwind movement. This was a numbered, but not limited model. The price in Germany in 1994 was DM 2600 (€1329)

A Jumping Hour watch does not have an hour hand, but a window with a digital display. Each hour the figure in this window "jumps" ahead with one hour

The Masterpiece Heures Sautante uses the ML 28 Caliber based on the Peseux 7046 which also went through a rigorous upgrade by the people of ML. The ML28 is a small, basic movement, but beautiful to look at.

Unregistered said:
here are some findings and write-up, watch is super rare...... my price is super duper cheap.

Les Mécaniques/Masterpiece Heures Sautante (** MUSEUM WATCH **)

This is another watch from the period in which ML used both names (Les Mécaniques and Masterpiece) to market a watch. This so called Jumping Hour watch. I have no other information for this watch except for the information given on this ad in the German Uhren Magazin from march 1994. Reference number is 28.505, indicating that a ML28 caliber is used, based on the Peseux 7046. A handwind movement. This was a numbered, but not limited model. The price in Germany in 1994 was DM 2600 (€1329)

A Jumping Hour watch does not have an hour hand, but a window with a digital display. Each hour the figure in this window "jumps" ahead with one hour

The Masterpiece Heures Sautante uses the ML 28 Caliber based on the Peseux 7046 which also went through a rigorous upgrade by the people of ML. The ML28 is a small, basic movement, but beautiful to look at.

whoops i forgot to log-in....here is a pic of the movement

how about the face and the actual watch?

Here are some pictures of the awesome timepiece....

Not very sure if there is another jump hour watch at this price......

:)

bump..... trust me guys, this is a rare find.... :)

if you are not buying; pls dont hijack my thread....

dont waste forum space................

i have sold several watches here to some good genuine people.

references available upon request.

rgds,

eddie

The Necessary said:
I'm a member from BMW Club Malaysia, and am moderator for that forum, I've registered here just to warn you guys about "Eddie"
Pardon my vocal nature here, but as a watch enthusiast, I cannot help but voice this out.

I have read through the thread on Eddie in the BMW Club MY forum. Much has been devoted to discuss Eddie's credibility as a forumer there, of which I am in no position to judge, since I do not know him.

But to be fair to all interested forumers and Eddie himself, is there any particular incidence where a watch buyer is grieved?

I am asking this because I do not think this watch thread should be clouded with what happened within the BMW Club MY, as long as Eddie's watches are authentic and fairly priced, unless there are prior issues pertaining to Eddie's watch transactions with which we deserve to know......

i totally agree wit ken...

kenntona said:
Pardon my vocal nature here, but as a watch enthusiast, I cannot help but voice this out.

I have read through the thread on Eddie in the BMW Club MY forum. Much has been devoted to discuss Eddie's credibility as a forumer there, of which I am in no position to judge, since I do not know him.

But to be fair to all interested forumers and Eddie himself, is there any particular incidence where a watch buyer is grieved?

I am asking this because I do not think this watch thread should be clouded with what happened within the BMW Club MY, as long as Eddie's watches are authentic and fairly priced, unless there are prior issues pertaining to Eddie's watch transactions with which we deserve to know......

Thanks Kenn,

I sold 2 manufacture pieces here off my personal collection to a fellow forumer.... a GP and a GO.

I will also be considering to let go my Panerai PAM 112 base....

But have not decided yet....

To this, I also must agree with Ken...

...and Ken, you've indeed really worded your post very well... all of it...

cheers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back