• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Helene Performance filter for E46

Re: FS: Helene Performance filter for E46

is it suitable for E36 ,328I ? This is the washable type right ? How it compare with K&N or Hurricane ?

Many thanks, Louis!

lennon Tan - since it will fit, are you interested?

can fit E46 318i? What benefits for the car? :)

checked the web. It can be cleaned and need oil. does it come with the cleane and oil ( like K&N ). If yes, I am interested . --- 8 month old filter needs cleaning and oiling liao

sam;186047 said:
can fit E46 318i? What benefits for the car? :)

it will fit if you have a prefacelifted non-valvetronic 318i

Thanks again, Louis! You're making this sale really easy for me!

I will clean and oil the filter with K&N's filter charger kit, but dun expect me to throw in the cleaner and oil at this price. This filter will last a long time, so if you are really sticky about having a clean filter, den pls buy your own cleaner and oil. It's worth the investment.

As for the benefits, the website claims a 3 - 5hp increase, 20% less restriction on respiration, leading to smoother performance, improved throttle response, and improved fuel economy. While i did not experience better fuel economy (cos i was revving the engine all the time to hear the induction note), i did experience smoother performance and better throttle response. And btw, i switched to HP from the ITG panel filter, not the stock filter, and still felt the difference immediately. Good stuff!

hi Mars . If the cleaning solution and the oil is the same as that of K&N ( I hv both of them ) , I will take this filter. Will collect once I am back in Singapore . Cheers

The filter is sold.
Pls get in touch with Louis if you want a new piece. Definitely worth the money.
Thanks for looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back