Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: Customised sun shade for E90 ( Front ) Only

ckbmwe60

I have purchased a set of Groovy shade ( From Thailand apparently but might be from China)
off a group buy from another forum.
Singapore going for 140 per set
I bought at 100 SGD

As I do not require the front shades. I am putting it for sale

Please note, the front only

Asking 50sgd

Brand new, Open to try out only.
Rear is permanently on.

Links like this:

Groovy Fit Sunshade - Your Singapore Importers

Re: FS: Customised sun shade for E90 ( Front ) Only

ckbmwe60;841083 said:
I have purchased a set of Groovy shade ( From Thailand apparently but might be from China)
off a group buy from another forum.
Singapore going for 140 per set
I bought at 100 SGD

As I do not require the front shades. I am putting it for sale

Please note, the front only

Asking 50sgd

Brand new, Open to try out only.
Rear is permanently on.

Links like this:

Groovy Fit Sunshade - Your Singapore Importers

Bro, you did not use it? Do you mean the clips are still brand new with the 3m sticker on? What do you mean rear is permanently on?

In that case. I have used it la... Stuck on the panel and put it on but didn't like it( personal preference)remove shades and chuck it in the boot. The rear one i have put it up and left it there. Have no intention to take it down so will be permanently stuck it on.

Bro ur shade for both side? Or only driver side?

Bimmerist;841269 said:
I wanna get a full set, where can I get it?

Actually a lot of car clubs have done group buy on this. Honda club got a guy selling. 140 per set last group buy.

Just saw a friend driving a Civic with those shades too...think he got it from a flyers that were place on his windscreen...

they have a face book page at facebook.com/sg.shade

the last time i check for my E90...they say no stock...

Very nice shades that is custom fitting to the window size...good quality too...

Just check the facebook page for sg.shade, think they just got their E90 shades...

I am checking the price for the shades from them...below are some pcitures of the shades on a 5 Series F10

404279734.jpg

404279735.jpg

skymichael;909034 said:
Just check the facebook page for sg.shade, think they just got their E90 shades...

I am checking the price for the shades from them...below are some pcitures of the shades on a 5 Series F10

404279734.jpg

404279735.jpg

Haha! That's my car! Perfect fit! Highly recommended, the person to liaise with is Michael, 8299 2384. They have a Facebook page. PerfectShade SG
Great service!

Check the price from them...they selling at $120 per set for 4 windows, with delivery and installation in Singapore... (didn't charge more for luxury cars)

Much cheaper than what dealers are selling... and better quality too..

Dealer shades on E90
404328205.jpg

Perfect Shades on E90
404328206.jpg

They have some pictures of the shades on E60, E90 and F10....

PerfectShade SG | Facebook

Using it .... great for the kids in the rear. But for the driver - when going through a non-erp parking gantry must fast hands and legs with the cash card......

Using on my e90, ppl who saw it is genuinely impressed, from M-I-L to non bimmer kakis. Got it for RM220 here. Slight issue when taking parking ticket.

Did my perfect shades earlier.. windows are really dark now! haha

Back