• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: BMW performance exhaust for 1 series.

Re: FS: BMW performance exhaust for 1 series.

PTTW;786286 said:
Any idea can fit e90lci?

The exhausts is (50mm or so) in diameters for 120i being 4cyl. You might wanna check.

Bumpz..........

cheers

I think it doesnt fit e90 as the part type as shown in realoem are different

It doesnt fit e90lci. Upzz for your sales Margaret? Long time no see. Your items forever good quality and cheapest around!

snowmanyee;790983 said:
It doesnt fit e90lci. Upzz for your sales Margaret? Long time no see. Your items forever good quality and cheapest around!

Hello! Thanks for the upz :)

small world. if im not mistaken, bro snowman too right ?

Anw, bumps for u !

does it fit E90 320i if custom welded? i suppose both 1 series 4 cyl and 3 series 320i have the same engine...?

vistojakarta;793921 said:
does it fit E90 320i if custom welded? i suppose both 1 series 4 cyl and 3 series 320i have the same engine...?

Thanks for the interest, had just sold the exos this morning :)

The Exo is out for sale again..... this time through me...
Seller doesn't wanna take it back...... SOLD is SOLD!
But sold not to fit my Cabrio!

I bought it and IT DOES NOT FIT MY E88...... :(
If wanna fit have to Mod... til the Exhaust will look like a some Malaysian made piece.... anyway it is still in 1 pc....did not touch it....
Spent TIME, extra money for taking out my exhaust and installing back......

Please call me for the deal.... MY loss your Gain!!!!!
TL..... was not a happy sale!

Don't know which 1 series model it will fit.. ?????

9 7 40 28 29

Hi there, Thanks for providing detailed info pertaining to the exhaust. Based on my best (limited) knowledge, I had tried to research on the suitability of the exhaust and factual information had been provided to you prior to the deal.

In a deal, it can't be just buyer's interest at stake. Due diligence would need to be undertaken by the buyer to ensure that adequate information is obtained on the product, other than the condition of the item (which is ascertained during the time of deal). I am sorry that you had discovered that it does not fit your ride during the time of installation but I am not able to refund you for the purchase as the condition of the item was as per description when it was sold and I would prefer not to take the risk as it had since been trial-installed on your ride.

With this, I thank you for your kind understanding and good luck on your sale.

Bumpz for you :)

Margaret (mawby84)

steamy-stream;796036 said:
The Exo is out for sale again..... this time through me...
Seller doesn't wanna take it back...... SOLD is SOLD!
But sold not to fit my Cabrio!

I bought it and IT DOES NOT FIT MY E88...... :(
If wanna fit have to Mod... til the Exhaust will look like a some Malaysian made piece.... anyway it is still in 1 pc....did not touch it....
Spent TIME, extra money for taking out my exhaust and installing back......

Please call me for the deal.... MY loss your Gain!!!!!
TL..... was not a happy sale!

Don't know which 1 series model it will fit.. ?????

9 7 40 28 29

mawby84;796067 said:
Hi there, Thanks for providing detailed info pertaining to the exhaust. Based on my best (limited) knowledge, I had tried to research on the suitability of the exhaust and factual information had been provided to you prior to the deal.

In a deal, it can't be just buyer's interest at stake. Due diligence would need to be undertaken by the buyer to ensure that adequate information is obtained on the product, other than the condition of the item (which is ascertained during the time of deal). I am sorry that you had discovered that it does not fit your ride during the time of installation but I am not able to refund you for the purchase as the condition of the item was as per description when it was sold and I would prefer not to take the risk as it had since been trial-installed on your ride.

With this, I thank you for your kind understanding and good luck on your sale.

Bumpz for you :)

Margaret (mawby84)
\

Bro! No point stating your facts....

`Piss off as it is.... buying something and not able to fit on my ride. Even asked me to get a bracket for the installation, this truly means that you think that it could fit my cabrio.... Lucky I did not place in that order for the $65 bracket.

Let's move on...... a few hundred dollars wont make me richer....

vistojakarta;793921 said:
Let me input something for those not in e know.

For exhaust, 2 important things has to be taken into consideration:

1) For which series - Meant it was made to suit this series only. Any other series, very likely extensive custom modding has to be done to ensure a fit, this is inclusive of additional brackets just to fit the bolts and nuts points. Not discourage but only if u can live with all e additional brackets here and there.

2) For which model - Meant the pipe's design is made to fit the under carriage of a particular model and fittings are matched to e under carriage OEM fits e.g. bolts and nuts. Any other model within e same series (if under carriage differs), mods has to be done and this may undo what the exhaust suppose to provide u besides e sound e.g. small hp/nm gains in e mid & high end. In fact, this is one bad way to get an exhaust to fit since it was made for a specific model.

To this end, its either get one specifically made for your series + model, otherwise don't be tempted to try and mod fit. Although there may be small benefit, it will not be properly optimised.

Disclaimer: Just inputting from my humble 16 years of knowledge gained modding my past rides, am no mod god, am human thus can be forgetful or wrong.

Back